Measuring Factors that Influence the Success of Internet Commerce
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Torkzadeh, G. & Doll, W. J., 1999. "The development of a tool for measuring the perceived impact of information technology on work," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 327-339, June.
- Ralph L. Keeney, 1999. "The Value of Internet Commerce to the Customer," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(4), pages 533-542, April.
- Wanda J. Orlikowski & C. Suzanne Iacono, 2001. "Research Commentary: Desperately Seeking the “IT” in IT Research—A Call to Theorizing the IT Artifact," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 12(2), pages 121-134, June.
- Detmar W. Straub & Richard T. Watson, 2001. "Research Commentary: Transformational Issues in Researching IS and Net-Enabled Organizations," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 12(4), pages 337-345, December.
- Leon, Orfelio G., 1999. "Value-Focused Thinking versus Alternative-Focused Thinking: Effects on Generation of Objectives," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 213-227, December.
- Gary C. Moore & Izak Benbasat, 1991. "Development of an Instrument to Measure the Perceptions of Adopting an Information Technology Innovation," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 2(3), pages 192-222, September.
- Segars, A. H., 1997. "Assessing the unidimensionality of measurement: a paradigm and illustration within the context of information systems research," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 107-121, February.
- Jeffrey P. Krischer, 1976. "Utility Structure of a Medical Decision-Making Problem," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 24(5), pages 951-972, October.
- V. Sambamurthy & Robert W. Zmud, 2000. "Research Commentary: The Organizing Logic for an Enterprise's IT Activities in the Digital Era—A Prognosis of Practice and a Call for Research," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 11(2), pages 105-114, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Elbashir, Mohamed Z. & Collier, Philip A. & Davern, Michael J., 2008. "Measuring the effects of business intelligence systems: The relationship between business process and organizational performance," International Journal of Accounting Information Systems, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 135-153.
- Jaeki Song & Fatemeh Mariam Zahedi, 2005. "A Theoretical Approach to Web Design in E-Commerce: A Belief Reinforcement Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(8), pages 1219-1235, August.
- Ronald T. Cenfetelli & Izak Benbasat & Sameh Al-Natour, 2008. "Addressing the What and How of Online Services: Positioning Supporting-Services Functionality and Service Quality for Business-to-Consumer Success," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 19(2), pages 161-181, June.
- Severin Oesterle & Arne Buchwald & Nils Urbach, 2022. "Investigating the co-creation of IT consulting service value: empirical findings of a matched pair analysis," Electronic Markets, Springer;IIM University of St. Gallen, vol. 32(2), pages 571-597, June.
- Sara Moussawi & Marios Koufaris & Raquel Benbunan-Fich, 2021. "How perceptions of intelligence and anthropomorphism affect adoption of personal intelligent agents," Electronic Markets, Springer;IIM University of St. Gallen, vol. 31(2), pages 343-364, June.
- Sarv Devaraj & Ming Fan & Rajiv Kohli, 2002. "Antecedents of B2C Channel Satisfaction and Preference: Validating e-Commerce Metrics," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 13(3), pages 316-333, September.
- Verhagen, Tibert & Meents, Selmar, 2007. "A Framework for Developing Semantic Differentials in IS research: Assessing the Meaning of Electronic Marketplace Quality (EMQ)," Serie Research Memoranda 0016, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- One-Ki (Daniel) Lee & Vallabh Sambamurthy & Kai H. Lim & Kwok Kee Wei, 2015. "How Does IT Ambidexterity Impact Organizational Agility?," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 26(2), pages 398-417, June.
- John D'Ambra & Concepción S. Wilson & Shahriar Akter, 2013. "Application of the task-technology fit model to structure and evaluate the adoption of E-books by Academics," Journal of the Association for Information Science & Technology, Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 64(1), pages 48-64, January.
- Bradley C. Wheeler, 2002. "NEBIC: A Dynamic Capabilities Theory for Assessing Net-Enablement," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 13(2), pages 125-146, June.
- Naresh K. Malhotra & Sung S. Kim & Ashutosh Patil, 2006. "Common Method Variance in IS Research: A Comparison of Alternative Approaches and a Reanalysis of Past Research," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(12), pages 1865-1883, December.
- Akter, Shahriar & Wamba, Samuel Fosso & D’Ambra, John, 2019. "Enabling a transformative service system by modeling quality dynamics," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 207(C), pages 210-226.
- Wallbach, Sören, 2020. "Assimilation and Diffusion of Multi-Sided Platforms in Dynamic B2B Networks: Inhibiting Factors and Their Consequences," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 123277, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Chandra, Shalini & Shirish, Anuragini & Srivastava, Shirish C., 2020. "Theorizing technological spatial intrusion for ICT enabled employee innovation: The mediating role of perceived usefulness," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 161(C).
- Sun, Jonghak & Teng, James T.C., 2017. "The construct of information systems use benefits: Theoretical explication of its underlying dimensions and the development of a measurement scale," International Journal of Information Management, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 400-416.
- Sven Dittes & Stefan Smolnik, 2019. "Towards a digital work environment: the influence of collaboration and networking on employee performance within an enterprise social media platform," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 89(8), pages 1215-1243, December.
- Singh, Nitya P. & Hong, Paul C., 2020. "Impact of strategic and operational risk management practices on firm performance: An empirical investigation," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 723-735.
- Kalle Lyytinen & Youngjin Yoo, 2002. "Research Commentary: The Next Wave of Nomadic Computing," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 13(4), pages 377-388, December.
- Gudigantala, Naveen & Song, Jaeki & Jones, Donald, 2011. "User satisfaction with Web-based DSS: The role of cognitive antecedents," International Journal of Information Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 327-338.
- Ritu Agarwal & Viswanath Venkatesh, 2002. "Assessing a Firm's Web Presence: A Heuristic Evaluation Procedure for the Measurement of Usability," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 13(2), pages 168-186, June.
More about this item
KeywordsInternet commerce; customer behavior; customer value; success factors; means objectives; fundamental objectives; instrument development; construct validity;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:orisre:v:13:y:2002:i:2:p:187-204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Matthew Walls (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.