Learning curve analysis in total productive maintenance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul S. Adler & Kim B. Clark, 1991. "Behind the Learning Curve: A Sketch of the Learning Process," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(3), pages 267-281, March.
- Towill, Denis R., 1985. "Management systems applications of learning curves and progress functions," Engineering Costs and Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 369-383.
- John F. Muth, 1986. "Search Theory and the Manufacturing Progress Function," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(8), pages 948-962, August.
- Towill, Denis R., 1990. "Forecasting learning curves," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 25-38.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tarakci, Hakan & Tang, Kwei & Teyarachakul, Sunantha, 2009. "Learning effects on maintenance outsourcing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(1), pages 138-150, January.
- Janiak, Adam & Rudek, RadosLaw, 2010. "A note on a makespan minimization problem with a multi-ability learning effect," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 213-217, June.
- Sáenz-Royo, Carlos & Salas-Fumás, Vicente, 2013. "Learning to learn and productivity growth: Evidence from a new car-assembly plant," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 336-344.
- Sawik, Tadeusz, 2010. "An integer programming approach to scheduling in a contaminated area," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 179-191, June.
- Lee, Wen-Chiung & Wu, Chin-Chia & Hsu, Peng-Hsiang, 2010. "A single-machine learning effect scheduling problem with release times," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 3-11, February.
More about this item
KeywordsLearning curve Overall equipment effectiveness Total productive maintenance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:29:y:2001:i:6:p:491-499. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.