An integer programming approach to scheduling in a contaminated area
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wang, F. -K. & Lee, W., 2001. "Learning curve analysis in total productive maintenance," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 491-499, December.
- Wang, Ji-Bo & Xia, Zun-Quan, 2006. "Flow shop scheduling with deteriorating jobs under dominating machines," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 327-336, August.
- Cheng, T. C. E. & Ding, Q. & Lin, B. M. T., 2004. "A concise survey of scheduling with time-dependent processing times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 152(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Janiak, Adam & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y., 2006. "Scheduling in a contaminated area: A model and polynomial algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 173(1), pages 125-132, August.
- Gentzler, GL & Khalil, TM & Sivazlian, BD, 1977. "Quantitative models for optimal rest period scheduling," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 215-220.
- Wang, Ji-Bo, 2007. "Single-machine scheduling problems with the effects of learning and deterioration," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 397-402, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Delorme, Xavier & Dolgui, Alexandre & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y., 2012. "Combinatorial design of a minimum cost transfer line," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 31-41, January.
- Rakes, Terry R. & Deane, Jason K. & Paul Rees, Loren, 2012. "IT security planning under uncertainty for high-impact events," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 79-88, January.
- Shi, Yuhui & Reich, Daniel & Epelman, Marina & Klampfl, Erica & Cohn, Amy, 2017. "An analytical approach to prototype vehicle test scheduling," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 168-176.
- Karapetyan, Daniel & Mitrovic Minic, Snezana & Malladi, Krishna T. & Punnen, Abraham P., 2015. "Satellite downlink scheduling problem: A case study," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 115-123.
- Li, Deng-Feng, 2011. "Linear programming approach to solve interval-valued matrix games," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 655-666, December.
More about this item
KeywordsScheduling Integer programming Parallel processors Start time dependent processing time Contaminated area;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:38:y:2010:i:3-4:p:179-191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.