Handling unobserved site characteristics in random utility models of recreation demand
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hausman, Jerry A. & Leonard, Gregory K. & McFadden, Daniel, 1995. "A utility-consistent, combined discrete choice and count data model Assessing recreational use losses due to natural resource damage," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 1-30, January.
- Steven Berry & Oliver Linton & Ariel Pakes, 2002.
"Limit Theorems for Estimating the Parameters of Differentiated Product Demand Systems,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1372, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Steve Berry & Oliver B. Linton & Ariel Pakes, 2004. "Limit Theorems for Estimating the Parameters of Differentiated Product Demand Systems," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 71(3), pages 613-654.
- Steve Berry & Oliver Linton & Ariel Pakes, 2000. "Limit theorems for estimating the parameters of differentiated product demand systems," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2032, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Steve Berry & Oliver Linton & Ariel Pakes, 2000. "Limit Theorems for Estimating the Parameters of Differentiated Product Demand Systems," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 400, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Steve Berry & Oliver B. Linton & Ariel Pakes, 2002. "Limit Theorems for Estimating the Parameters of Differentiated Product Demand Systems," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1955, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Morey, Edward R. & Waldman, Donald M., 1998. "Measurement Error in Recreation Demand Models: The Joint Estimation of Participation, Site Choice, and Site Characteristics," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 262-276, May.
- George R. Parsons & Michael S. Needelman, 1992. "Site Aggregation in a Random Utility Model of Recreation," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 68(4), pages 418-433.
- Daniel McFadden & Kenneth Train, 2000. "Mixed MNL models for discrete response," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(5), pages 447-470.
- Steven T. Berry, 1994. "Estimating Discrete-Choice Models of Product Differentiation," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 25(2), pages 242-262, Summer.
- Jakus, Paul M. & Downing, Mark & Bevelimer, Mark S. & Fly, J. Mark, 1997. "Do Sportfish Consumption Advisories Affect Reservoir Anglers' Site Choice?," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 26(2), October.
- George R. Parsons & A. Brett Hauber, 1998. "Spatial Boundaries and Choice Set Definition in a Random Utility Model of Recreation Demand," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 74(1), pages 32-48.
- Train, Kenneth & McFadden, Daniel & Johnson, Reed, 2000. "Discussion of Morey and Waldman's "Measurement Error in Recreation Demand Models"," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 76-81, July.
- Kenneth E. Train, 1998. "Recreation Demand Models with Taste Differences over People," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 74(2), pages 230-239.
- Berry, Steven & Levinsohn, James & Pakes, Ariel, 1995. "Automobile Prices in Market Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(4), pages 841-90, July.
- Parsons, George R. & Jakus, Paul M. & Tomasi, Ted, 1999. "A Comparison of Welfare Estimates from Four Models for Linking Seasonal Recreational Trips to Multinomial Logit Models of Site Choice," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 143-157, September.
- Hensher, David A, 1986. "Sequential and Full Information Maximum Likelihood Estimation of a Nested Logit Model," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(4), pages 657-67, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:51:y:2006:i:1:p:1-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.