A bibliometric overview of the Journal of Business Research between 1973 and 2014
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Knight, Gary A. & Hult, G. Tomas M. & Bashaw, R. Edward, 2000. "Research Productivity in the Journal of Business Research: 1985-1999," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 303-314, September.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Culyer, Anthony J., 2012.
"Four decades of health economics through a bibliometric lens,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 406-439.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Culyer, Anthony J., 2011. "Four decades of health economics through a bibliometric lens," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5829, The World Bank.
- Baltagi, Badi H., 2007. "Worldwide Econometrics Rankings: 1989 2005," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(05), pages 952-1012, October.
- Alexander, John C & Mabry, Rodney H, 1994. " Relative Significance of Journals, Authors, and Articles Cited in Financial Research," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(2), pages 697-712, June.
- Schwert, G. William, 1993. "The journal of financial economics*1: A retrospective evaluation (1974-1991)," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 369-424, June.
- Borokhovich, Kenneth A. & Lee, Allissa A. & Simkins, Betty J., 2011. "A framework for journal assessment: The case of the Journal of Banking & Finance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 1-6, January.
- Watts, Ross L., 1998. "Commemorating the 25th Volume of the Journal of Accounting and Economics," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 217-233, June.
- Fagerberg, Jan & Fosaas, Morten & Sapprasert, Koson, 2012.
"Innovation: Exploring the knowledge base,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(7), pages 1132-1153.
- Jan Fagerberg & Koson Sapprasert, 2010. "Innovation: Exploring the knowledge base," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20100616, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Jan Fagerberg & Morten Fosaas & Koson Sapprasert, 2011. "Innovation: Exploring the knowledge base," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20111003, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Leone, Robert P. & Robinson, Larry M. & Bragge, Johanna & Somervuori, Outi, 2012. "A citation and profiling analysis of pricing research from 1980 to 2010," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(7), pages 1010-1024.
- Allen, Marcus T. & Kau, James B., 1991. "Contributing authors and institutions to the Journal of Urban Economics: 1974-1989," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 373-384, November.
- Andrew C Inkpen & Paul W Beamish, 1994. "An Analysis of Twenty-Five Years of Research in the Journal of International Business Studies," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 25(4), pages 703-713, December.
- Hoepner, Andreas G.F. & Kant, Benjamin & Scholtens, Bert & Yu, Pei-Shan, 2012. "Environmental and ecological economics in the 21st century: An age adjusted citation analysis of the influential articles, journals, authors and institutions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 193-206.
- Landström, Hans & Harirchi, Gouya & Åström, Fredrik, 2012. "Entrepreneurship: Exploring the knowledge base," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(7), pages 1154-1181.
- Loock, Moritz & Hinnen, Gieri, 2015. "Heuristics in organizations: A review and a research agenda," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(9), pages 2027-2036.
- David Autor, 2012. "The Journal of Economic Perspectives at 100 (Issues)," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 3-18, Spring.
- Hsieh, Pao-Nuan & Chang, Pao-Long, 2009. "An assessment of world-wide research productivity in production and operations management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 540-551, August.
- Alonso, S. & Cabrerizo, F.J. & Herrera-Viedma, E. & Herrera, F., 2009. "h-Index: A review focused in its variants, computation and standardization for different scientific fields," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 273-289.
- Tom Coupé, 2003. "Revealed Performances: Worldwide Rankings of Economists and Economics Departments, 1990-2000," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 1(6), pages 1309-1345, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:262:y:2017:i:3:p:803-816 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jomega:v:73:y:2017:i:c:p:37-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:85:y:2018:i:c:p:348-357 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness research; Bibliometrics; Web of Science; Journal analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:68:y:2015:i:12:p:2645-2653. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.