An assessment of world-wide research productivity in production and operations management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Goh, C. H. & Holsapple, C. W. & Johnson, L. E. & Tanner, J., 1996. "An empirical assessment of influences on POM research," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 337-345, June.
- Lawrence R. Jauch & William F. Glueck, 1975. "Evaluation of University Professors' Research Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(1), pages 66-75, September.
- Chung, Kee H & Cox, Raymond A K, 1990. " Patterns of Productivity in the Finance Literature: A Study of the Bibliometric Distributions," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 45(1), pages 301-309, March.
- Kurata, Hisashi & Yue, Xiaohang, 2008. "Trade promotion mode choice and information sharing in fashion retail supply chains," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 507-519, August.
- P R Chandy & Thomas G E Williams, 1994. "The Impact of Journals and Authors on International Business Research: A Citational Analysis of JIBS Articles," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 25(4), pages 715-728, December.
- Knight, Gary A. & Hult, G. Tomas M. & Bashaw, R. Edward, 2000. "Research Productivity in the Journal of Business Research: 1985-1999," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 303-314, September.
- Vaagen, Hajnalka & Wallace, Stein W., 2008. "Product variety arising from hedging in the fashion supply chains," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 431-455, August.
- Michael John Jones & Roydon Roberts, 2005. "International Publishing Patterns: An Investigation of Leading UK and US Accounting and Finance Journals," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(5-6), pages 1107-1140.
- Ngai, E.W.T. & Moon, Karen K.L. & Riggins, Frederick J. & Yi, Candace Y., 2008. "RFID research: An academic literature review (1995-2005) and future research directions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 510-520, April.
- Alexander, John C & Mabry, Rodney H, 1994. " Relative Significance of Journals, Authors, and Articles Cited in Financial Research," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(2), pages 697-712, June.
- Heck, J Louis & Cooley, Philip L & Hubbard, Carl M, 1986. " Contributing Authors and Institutions to the Journal of Finance: 1946-1985," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 41(5), pages 1129-1140, December.
- Henry, William R & Burch, E Earl, 1974. "Institutional Contributions to Scholarly Journals of Business," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(1), pages 56-66, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:scient:v:105:y:2015:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-015-1752-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Biresh K Sahoo & Ramadhar Singh & Bineet Mishra & Krithiga Sankaran, 2015.
"Research Productivity in Management Schools of India: A Directional Benefit-of-Doubt Model Analysis,"
- Sahoo, Biresh & Singh, Ramadhar & Mishra, Bineet & Sankaran, Krithiga, 2015. "Research Productivity in Management Schools of India: A Directional Benefit-of-Doubt Model Analysis," MPRA Paper 67046, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Merigó, José M. & Mas-Tur, Alicia & Roig-Tierno, Norat & Ribeiro-Soriano, Domingo, 2015. "A bibliometric overview of the Journal of Business Research between 1973 and 2014," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(12), pages 2645-2653.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:262:y:2017:i:3:p:803-816 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jomega:v:73:y:2017:i:c:p:37-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hsieh, Pao-Nuan, 2010. "Addendum to "an assessment of world-wide research productivity in production and operations management"," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 125(2), pages 335-338, June.
- Christoph Emanuel Mueller, 2016. "Accurate forecast of countries’ research output by macro-level indicators," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 109(2), pages 1307-1328, November.
- repec:spr:scient:v:113:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2500-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dengsheng Wu & Yongjia Xie & Qianzhi Dai & Jianping Li, 2016. "A Systematic Overview of Operations Research/Management Science Research in Mainland China: Bibliometric Analysis of the Period 2001–2013," Asia-Pacific Journal of Operational Research (APJOR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 33(06), pages 1-26, December.
- Zhang, Lin & Thijs, Bart & Glänzel, Wolfgang, 2011. "The diffusion of H-related literature," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 583-593.
- Sahoo, Biresh K. & Singh, Ramadhar & Mishra, Bineet & Sankaran, Krithiga, 2017. "Research productivity in management schools of India during 1968-2015: A directional benefit-of-doubt model analysis," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 66(PA), pages 118-139.
More about this item
KeywordsProduction and operations management Scientific productivity Bibliometric analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:120:y:2009:i:2:p:540-551. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .