Finance Research Productivity and Influence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim, E. Han & Morse, Adair & Zingales, Luigi, 2009.
"Are elite universities losing their competitive edge?,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(3), pages 353-381, September.
- Han Kim, E & Morse, Adair & Zingales, Luigi, 2006. "Are Elite Universities Losing their Competitive Edge?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5700, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- E. Han Kim & Adair Morse & Luigi Zingales, 2006. "Are Elite Universities Losing Their Competitive Edge?," NBER Working Papers 12245, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chung, Kee H. & Cox, Raymond A.K. & Kim, Kenneth A., 2009. "On the relation between intellectual collaboration and intellectual output: Evidence from the finance academe," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 893-916, August.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:89:y:2018:i:c:p:26-38 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rivera, Rene & Sampedro, Jose Luis & Dutrenit, Gabriela & Ekboir, Javier Mario & Vera-Cruz, Alexandre O., 2009. "How productive are academic researchers in agriculture-related sciences? The Mexican case," MERIT Working Papers 038, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Jean Heck & Philip Cooley, 2008. "Sixty years of research leadership: contributing authors and institutions to the journal of finance," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 287-309, October.
- Josh Lerner, 2000.
"Where Does State Street Lead? A First Look at Finance Patents, 1971-2000,"
NBER Working Papers
7918, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Josh Lerner, 2004. "Where Does State Street Lead? First Look at Finance Patents, 1971-2000," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000000497, David K. Levine.
- Chan, Kam C. & Chen, Carl R. & Lung, Peter P., 2005. "Ranking of finance programs in the Asia-Pacific region: An update," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 584-600, November.
- Matthew D. Crook & Brian R. Walkup, 2016. "Rankings And Trends In Finance Publishing: An Iterative Approach," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 39(3), pages 291-322, September.
- Jorge Brusa & Michael Carter & George Heilman, 2010. "Academic content, research productivity, and tenure," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 34(1), pages 46-60, January.
- Ignacio Palacios-Huerta & Oscar Volij, 2002. "The Measure of Intellectual Influence," Working Papers 2002-13, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Richard Bernardi & Michael Melton & Scott Roberts & David Bean, 2008. "Fostering Ethics Research: An Analysis of the Accounting, Finance and Marketing Disciplines," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 82(1), pages 157-170, September.
- William Hardin & Kartono Liano & Kam Chan & Robert Fok, 2008. "Finance editorial board membership and research productivity," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 225-240, October.
- repec:spr:scient:v:77:y:2008:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-007-1907-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chan, Kam C. & Chen, Carl R. & Steiner, Thomas L., 2001. "Research productivity of the finance profession in the Asia-Pacific region," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 265-280, June.
- repec:bla:ausact:v:27:y:2017:i:1:p:71-100 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lina M. Cortés & Andrés Mora-Valencia & Javier Perote, 2016.
"The productivity of top researchers: a semi-nonparametric approach,"
Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 109(2), pages 891-915, November.
- Lina M. Cortés & Javier Perote & Andrés Mora-Valencia, 2016. "The productivity of top researchers: A semi-nonparametric approach," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 014437, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Gisele Chevalier & Richard Hudson, 2001. "The use of intentional language in scientific articles in finance," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 203-228.
- Borokhovich, Kenneth A. & Lee, Allissa A. & Simkins, Betty J., 2011. "A framework for journal assessment: The case of the Journal of Banking & Finance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 1-6, January.
- Currie, Russell R. & Pandher, Gurupdesh S., 2011. "Finance journal rankings and tiers: An Active Scholar Assessment methodology," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 7-20, January.
- Kam C. Chan & Anna Fung & Hung-Gay Fung & Jot Yau, 2016. "A Citation Analysis of Business Ethics Research: A Global Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 136(3), pages 557-573, July.
- Nianhang Xu & Kam C. Chan & Chih-Hsiang Chang, 2016. "A quality-based global assessment of financial research," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 605-631, April.
- Jang Jin & Eden Yu, 2011. "World Ranking of Real Estate Research: Recent Changes in School Competitiveness and Research Institutions," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 229-246, February.
- Ebenezer Asem & Vishaal Baulkaran, 2016. "Characteristics of Top Tier Finance Journal Publications," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 8(12), pages 50-62, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:50:y:1995:i:5:p:1691-1717. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.