Patterns of Productivity in the Finance Literature: A Study of the Bibliometric Distributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:scient:v:87:y:2011:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-010-0331-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kee H. Chung & Phillip T. Kolbe, 1992. "Empirical Regularities in the Market for Real Estate Research Output," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 7(1), pages 115-124.
- Perlin, Marcelo S. & Santos, André A.P. & Imasato, Takeyoshi & Borenstein, Denis & Da Silva, Sergio, 2017.
"The Brazilian scientific output published in journals: A study based on a large CV database,"
Journal of Informetrics,
Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 18-31.
- Perlin, Marcelo & Santos, André & Imasato, Takeyoshi & Borenstein, Denis & Da Silva, Sergio, 2017. "The Brazilian scientific output published in journals: A study based on a large CV database," MPRA Paper 79662, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chung, Kee H. & Cox, Raymond A.K. & Kim, Kenneth A., 2009. "On the relation between intellectual collaboration and intellectual output: Evidence from the finance academe," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 893-916, August.
- Damien Besancenot & Jean-Michel Courtault & Khaled El Dika, 2011. "Piecework versus merit pay: a Mean Fi eld Game approach to academic behavior," Working Papers halshs-00632171, HAL.
- Paul Gopuran Devassy Bino & Sasidharan Subash & Ananthakrishnan Ramanathan, 2005.
"Concentration in Knowledge Output: A case of Economics Journals,"
European Journal of Comparative Economics,
Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 2(2), pages 261-279, December.
- Paul G.D. Bino & S. Subash & A. Ramanathan, 2004. "Concentration in Knowledge Output:A Case of Economics Journals," General Economics and Teaching 0402001, EconWPA.
- Hsieh, Pao-Nuan & Chang, Pao-Long, 2009. "An assessment of world-wide research productivity in production and operations management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 540-551, August.
- Giannias Dimitris A. & Sfakianaki Eleni, 2012. "University Rankings of Different Academic Positions for the Present and the Future: The Case of Greek Departments of Economics," Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, Sciendo, vol. 59(2), pages 43-66, December.
- Cox, Raymond A. K. & Kleiman, Robert T., 2000. "A stochastic model of superstardom: evidence from institutional investor's All-American Research Team," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 43-53.
- Jan Schulz, 2016. "Using Monte Carlo simulations to assess the impact of author name disambiguation quality on different bibliometric analyses," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 107(3), pages 1283-1298, June.
- repec:spr:scient:v:95:y:2013:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0936-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:manint:v:52:y:2012:i:3:d:10.1007_s11575-011-0116-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Debabrata Talukdar, 2011. "Patterns of Research Productivity in the Business Ethics Literature: Insights from Analyses of Bibliometric Distributions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 98(1), pages 137-151, January.
- Lina M. Cortés & Andrés Mora-Valencia & Javier Perote, 2016.
"The productivity of top researchers: a semi-nonparametric approach,"
Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 109(2), pages 891-915, November.
- Lina M. Cortés & Javier Perote & Andrés Mora-Valencia, 2016. "The productivity of top researchers: A semi-nonparametric approach," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 014437, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Currie, Russell R. & Pandher, Gurupdesh S., 2011. "Finance journal rankings and tiers: An Active Scholar Assessment methodology," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 7-20, January.
- Raj Aggarwal & David Schirm & Xinlei Zhao, 2007. "Role models in finance: Lessons from life cycle productivity of prolific scholars," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 79-100, January.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:28:y:2011:i:3:p:248-257 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alan Barrett & Brian Lucey, 2003. "An Analysis of the Journal Article Output of Irish-based Economists, 1970 to 2001," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 34(2), pages 109-143.
- repec:spr:scient:v:92:y:2012:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0685-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Müller, Harry & Dilger, Alexander, 2013. "Der Einfluss des Forschungsschwerpunkts auf den Zitationserfolg: Eine empirische Untersuchung anhand der Gesamtpublikationen deutschsprachiger Hochschullehrer für BWL," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 1/2013, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
- Serenko, Alexander & Cox, Raymond A.K. & Bontis, Nick & Booker, Lorne D., 2011. "The superstar phenomenon in the knowledge management and intellectual capital academic discipline," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 333-345.
- Rose Prasad & S. Benjamin Prasad, 2009. "Output versus salient impact in financial economics," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(21), pages 1697-1704.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:45:y:1990:i:1:p:301-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.