Collateral value, firm borrowing, and forbearance lending: an empirical study of Taiwan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oliver Hart & John Moore, 1998. "Default and Renegotiation: A Dynamic Model of Debt," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 113(1), pages 1-41.
- Thomas F. Cargill & Michael M. Hutchison & Takatoshi Ito, 1997. "The Political Economy of Japanese Monetary Policy," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262032473, March.
- Nan-Kuang Chen & Hsiao-Lei Chu, 2003. "Collateral Value and Forbearance Lending," CEP Discussion Papers dp0603, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Mori, Naruki & Shiratsuka, Shigenori & Taguchi, Hiroo, 2001. "Policy Responses to the Post-bubble Adjustments in Japan: A Tentative Review," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 19(S1), pages 53-102, February.
- Oliver Hart & John Moore, 1994. "A Theory of Debt Based on the Inalienability of Human Capital," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 109(4), pages 841-879.
- Sekine, Toshitaka & Kobayashi, Keiichiro & Saita, Yumi, 2003. "Forbearance Lending: The Case of Japanese Firms," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 21(2), pages 69-92, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles Ka Yui LEUNG & Joe Cho Yiu NG, "undated".
"Macro Aspects of Housing,"
ISER Discussion Paper
1030, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Ng, Joe Cho Yiu, 2018. "Macro Aspects of Housing," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 340, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Toyofuku, Kenta, 2008. "Soft budget constraints, bank capital, and the monetary transmission mechanism," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 194-216, March.
- T. Thanh-Binh Nguyen & Kuan-Min Wang, 2010. "Causality between housing returns, inflation and economic growth with endogenous breaks," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 95-115.
- Chang, Kuang-Liang & Chen, Nan-Kuang & Leung, Charles Ka Yui, 2012.
"The dynamics of housing returns in Singapore: How important are the international transmission mechanisms?,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 516-530.
- Chang, Kuang Liang & Chen, Nan Kuang & Leung, Charles Ka Yui, 2011. "The Dynamics of Housing Returns in Singapore: How Important are the International Transmission Mechanisms?," MPRA Paper 32255, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fung, Loretta & Liu, Jin-Tan, 2009. "The impact of real exchange rate movements on firm performance: A case study of Taiwanese manufacturing firms," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 85-96, January.
- Toyofuku, Kenta, 2013. "Stability or restructuring? Macroeconomic dynamics under soft budget constraint problems," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 625-649.
- Nan-Kuang Chen & Charles Leung, 2008. "Asset Price Spillover, Collateral and Crises: with an Application to Property Market Policy," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 351-385, November.
- Wing Leong Teo, 2009. "Estimated Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Model Of The Taiwanese Economy," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(2), pages 194-231, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:japwor:v:18:y:2006:i:1:p:49-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505557 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.