Cultural and societal influences on shared leadership in globally dispersed teams
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Skaaning, Svend-Erik, 2007. "Explaining post-communist respect for civil liberty: A multi-methods test," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(5), pages 493-500, May.
- Hofstede, G., 2006. "What did GLOBE really measure? Researchers' minds versus respondents' minds," Other publications TiSEM 53fc2049-e658-4cff-a440-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- House, Robert & Javidan, Mansour & Hanges, Paul & Dorfman, Peter, 2002. "Understanding cultures and implicit leadership theories across the globe: an introduction to project GLOBE," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, pages 3-10.
- Szabo, Erna & Brodbeck, Felix C. & Den Hartog, Deanne N. & Reber, Gerhard & Weibler, Jürgen & Wunderer, Rolf, 2002. "The Germanic Europe cluster: where employees have a voice," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, pages 55-68.
- de Mello, Luiz & Sab, Randa, 2002. "Government spending, rights, and civil liberties," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 257-276, September.
- Howell, Jon P. & DelaCerda, José & Martínez, Sandra M. & Prieto, Leonel & Bautista, J. Arnoldo & Ortiz, Juan & Dorfman, Peter & Méndez, Maria J., 2007. "Leadership and culture in Mexico," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, pages 449-462.
- Kwok Leung & Rabi S Bhagat & Nancy R Buchan & Miriam Erez & Cristina B Gibson, 2005. "Culture and international business: recent advances and their implications for future research," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, pages 357-378.
- K Praveen Parboteeah & Martin Hoegl & John B Cullen, 2008. "Managers' gender role attitudes: a country institutional profile approach," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, pages 795-813.
- Jac C. Heckelman, 2000. "Economic Freedom and Economic Growth: A Short-run Causal Investigation," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 3, pages 71-91, May.
- David A Waldman & Mary Sully de Luque & Nathan Washburn & Robert J House & Bolanle Adetoun & Angel Barrasa & Mariya Bobina & Muzaffer Bodur & Yi-Jung Chen & Sukhendu Debbarma & Peter Dorfman & Rosemar, 2006.
"Cultural and leadership predictors of corporate social responsibility values of top management: a GLOBE study of 15 countries,"
Journal of International Business Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, pages 823-837.
- Peter Rodriguez & Donald S. Siegel & Amy Hillman & Lorraine Eden, 2006. "Three Lenses on the Multinational Enterprise: Politics, Corruption and Corporate Social Responsibility," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0608, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Hoegl, Martin & Proserpio, Luigi, 2004. "Team member proximity and teamwork in innovative projects," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 1153-1165.
- Peter H. Gray & Darren B. Meister, 2004. "Knowledge Sourcing Effectiveness," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 821-834.
- Ashkanasy, Neal M. & Trevor-Roberts, Edwin & Earnshaw, Louise, 2002. "The Anglo Cluster: legacy of the British empire," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, pages 28-39.
- Johnson, James P. & Lenartowicz, Tomasz, 1998. "Culture, freedom and economic growth: Do cultural values explain economic growth?," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, pages 332-356.
- Paul C. Nutt, 2008. "Investigating the Success of Decision Making Processes," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 425-455, March.
- Adam, Antonis & Filippaios, Fragkiskos, 2007. "Foreign direct investment and civil liberties: A new perspective," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 1038-1052, December.
- Akhter, Syed H., 2004. "Is globalization what it's cracked up to be? Economic freedom, corruption, and human development," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, pages 283-295.
- Javidan, Mansour & House, Robert J., 2002. "Leadership and cultures around the world: findings from GLOBE: An introduction to the special issue," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, pages 1-2.
- Raymond E. Levitt & Jan Thomsen & Tore R. Christiansen & John C. Kunz & Yan Jin & Clifford Nass, 1999. "Simulating Project Work Processes and Organizations: Toward a Micro-Contingency Theory of Organizational Design," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 1479-1495.
- Button, Scott B. & Mathieu, John E. & Zajac, Dennis M., 1996. "Goal Orientation in Organizational Research: A Conceptual and Empirical Foundation," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 26-48, July.
- Geert Hofstede, 2006. "What did GLOBE really measure? Researchers’ minds versus respondents’ minds," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, pages 882-896.
- Geert Hofstede, 1994. "Management Scientists Are Human," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 4-13.
- Alanah Davis & Deepak Khazanchi, 2007. "Does Mutual Knowledge Affect Virtual Team Performance? Theoretical Analysis and Anecdotal Evidence," American Journal of Business, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 22(2), pages 57-66, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zander, Lena & Mockaitis, Audra I. & Butler, Christina L., 2012. "Leading global teams," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, pages 592-603.
- Muethel, Miriam & Hoegl, Martin, 2012. "The influence of social institutions on managers’ concept of trust: Implications for trust-building in Sino-German relationships," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, pages 420-434.
- Lewellyn, Krista B. & Bao, Shuji ‘Rosey’, 2015. "R&D Investment in the Global Paper Products Industry: A Behavioral Theory of the Firm and National Culture Perspective," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, pages 1-17.
- Gunkel, Marjaana & Schlägel, Christopher & Engle, Robert L., 2014. "Culture's Influence on Emotional Intelligence: An Empirical Study of Nine Countries," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, pages 256-274.
- repec:eee:intman:v:23:y:2017:i:4:p:341-349 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsShared leadership Virtual teams Country institutional profile;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intman:v:16:y:2010:i:3:p:234-246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/601266/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.