Values and leadership expectations of future managers from transforming societies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- S. Illeris & G. Akehurst, 2001. "Introduction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 1-4, January.
- Tom Morris & Cynthia M Pavett, 1992. "Management Style and Productivity in Two Cultures," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 23(1), pages 169-179, March.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789812773654_0025 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789812773654_0001 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789812773654_0007 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:sae:ecolab:v:16:y:2006:i:2:p:1-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- House, Robert & Javidan, Mansour & Hanges, Paul & Dorfman, Peter, 2002. "Understanding cultures and implicit leadership theories across the globe: an introduction to project GLOBE," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 3-10, April.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789812773654_0013 is not listed on IDEAS
- Szabo, Erna & Brodbeck, Felix C. & Den Hartog, Deanne N. & Reber, Gerhard & Weibler, Jürgen & Wunderer, Rolf, 2002. "The Germanic Europe cluster: where employees have a voice," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 55-68, April.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- M. Ruth & K. Donaghy & P. Kirshen, 2006. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Regional Climate Change and Variability, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Banerjee, Subhabrata Bobby, 2002. "Corporate environmentalism: the construct and its measurement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 177-191, March.
- David A Waldman & Mary Sully de Luque & Nathan Washburn & Robert J House & Bolanle Adetoun & Angel Barrasa & Mariya Bobina & Muzaffer Bodur & Yi-Jung Chen & Sukhendu Debbarma & Peter Dorfman & Rosemar, 2006. "Cultural and leadership predictors of corporate social responsibility values of top management: a GLOBE study of 15 countries," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 37(6), pages 823-837, November.
- Fisher, Robert J, 1993. " Social Desirability Bias and the Validity of Indirect Questioning," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(2), pages 303-315, September.
- Javidan, Mansour & House, Robert J., 2002. "Leadership and cultures around the world: findings from GLOBE: An introduction to the special issue," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-2, April.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789812773654_0019 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bakacsi, Gyula & Sándor, Takács & András, Karácsonyi & Viktor, Imrek, 2002. "Eastern european cluster: tradition and transition," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 69-80, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haromszeki Łukasz & Jarco Piotr, 2015. "Expected Leadership Competences in the Labour Market in Alumni’s Career Paths. A Study in Poland and Other Cee Countries," Journal of Intercultural Management, De Gruyter Open, vol. 7(4), pages 35-53, December.
- Haromszeki Łukasz, 2014. "Expected features and the behavior of talented leaders in the three sectors of the Polish economy in context with other Central-Eastern European Countries," Journal of Intercultural Management, De Gruyter Open, vol. 6(4-1), pages 81-100, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:tucpoa:16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwtucde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.