Values and leadership expectations of future managers from transforming societies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- S. Illeris & G. Akehurst, 2001. "Introduction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 1-4, January.
- Tom Morris & Cynthia M Pavett, 1992. "Management Style and Productivity in Two Cultures," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 23(1), pages 169-179, March.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789812773654_0025 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789812773654_0001 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789812773654_0007 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:sae:ecolab:v:16:y:2006:i:2:p:1-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- House, Robert & Javidan, Mansour & Hanges, Paul & Dorfman, Peter, 2002. "Understanding cultures and implicit leadership theories across the globe: an introduction to project GLOBE," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 3-10, April.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789812773654_0013 is not listed on IDEAS
- Szabo, Erna & Brodbeck, Felix C. & Den Hartog, Deanne N. & Reber, Gerhard & Weibler, Jürgen & Wunderer, Rolf, 2002. "The Germanic Europe cluster: where employees have a voice," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 55-68, April.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- M. Ruth & K. Donaghy & P. Kirshen, 2006. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Regional Climate Change and Variability, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Banerjee, Subhabrata Bobby, 2002. "Corporate environmentalism: the construct and its measurement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 177-191, March.
- David A Waldman & Mary Sully de Luque & Nathan Washburn & Robert J House & Bolanle Adetoun & Angel Barrasa & Mariya Bobina & Muzaffer Bodur & Yi-Jung Chen & Sukhendu Debbarma & Peter Dorfman & Rosemar, 2006. "Cultural and leadership predictors of corporate social responsibility values of top management: a GLOBE study of 15 countries," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 37(6), pages 823-837, November.
- Fisher, Robert J, 1993. " Social Desirability Bias and the Validity of Indirect Questioning," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(2), pages 303-315, September.
- Javidan, Mansour & House, Robert J., 2002. "Leadership and cultures around the world: findings from GLOBE: An introduction to the special issue," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-2, April.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789812773654_0019 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bakacsi, Gyula & Sándor, Takács & András, Karácsonyi & Viktor, Imrek, 2002. "Eastern european cluster: tradition and transition," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 69-80, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haromszeki Łukasz & Jarco Piotr, 2015. "Expected Leadership Competences in the Labour Market in Alumni’s Career Paths. A Study in Poland and Other Cee Countries," Journal of Intercultural Management, De Gruyter Open, vol. 7(4), pages 35-53, December.
- Haromszeki Łukasz, 2014. "Expected features and the behavior of talented leaders in the three sectors of the Polish economy in context with other Central-Eastern European Countries," Journal of Intercultural Management, De Gruyter Open, vol. 6(4-1), pages 81-100, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:tucpoa:16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwtucde.html .