Leading global teams
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stahl, Günter K. & Mäkelä, Kristiina & Zander, Lena & Maznevski, Martha L., 2010. "A look at the bright side of multicultural team diversity," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 439-447, December.
- Scott, Kristyn A. & Brown, Douglas J., 2006. "Female first, leader second? Gender bias in the encoding of leadership behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 230-242, November.
- Chevrier, Sylvie, 2003. "Cross-cultural management in multinational project groups," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 141-149, May.
- Butler, Christina L. & Zander, Lena & Mockaitis, Audra & Sutton, Ciara, 2012. "The Global Leader as Boundary Spanner, Bridge Maker, and Blender," Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(02), pages 240-243, June.
- Günter K Stahl & Martha L Maznevski & Andreas Voigt & Karsten Jonsen, 2010. "Unraveling the effects of cultural diversity in teams: A meta-analysis of research on multicultural work groups," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 41(4), pages 690-709, May.
- Alon, Ilan & Higgins, James M., 2005. "Global leadership success through emotional and cultural intelligences," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 48(6), pages 501-512.
- Muethel, Miriam & Hoegl, Martin, 2010. "Cultural and societal influences on shared leadership in globally dispersed teams," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 234-246, September.
- Zander, Lena & Butler, Christina L., 2010. "Leadership modes: Success strategies for multicultural teams," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 258-267, September.
- Soon Ang & Linn Van Dyne & Christine Koh & K. Yee Ng & Klaus J. Templer & Cheryl Tay & N. Anand Chandrasekar, 2007. "Cultural Intelligence: Its Measurement and Effects on Cultural Judgment and Decision Making, Cultural Adaptation and Task Performance," Management and Organization Review, The International Association for Chinese Management Research, vol. 3(3), pages 335-371, November.
- Ang, Soon & Van Dyne, Linn & Koh, Christine & Ng, K. Yee & Templer, Klaus J. & Tay, Cheryl & Chandrasekar, N. Anand, 2007. "Cultural Intelligence: Its Measurement and Effects on Cultural Judgment and Decision Making, Cultural Adaptation and Task Performance," Management and Organization Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(03), pages 335-371, November.
- Schweiger, David M. & Atamer, Tugrul & Calori, Roland, 2003. "Transnational project teams and networks: making the multinational organization more effective," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 127-140, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lisak, Alon & Erez, Miriam, 2015. "Leadership emergence in multicultural teams: The power of global characteristics," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 3-14.
- Tung, Rosalie L., 2016. "New perspectives on human resource management in a global context," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 142-152.
- Klitmøller, Anders & Lauring, Jakob, 2016. "When distance is good: A construal level perspective on perceptions of inclusive international language use," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 276-285.
- repec:eee:intman:v:23:y:2017:i:4:p:341-349 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alon Lisak & Miriam Erez & Yang Sui & Cynthia Lee, 2016. "The positive role of global leaders in enhancing multicultural team innovation," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 47(6), pages 655-673, August.
- Kostova, Tatiana & Marano, Valentina & Tallman, Stephen, 2016. "Headquarters–subsidiary relationships in MNCs: Fifty years of evolving research," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 176-184.
- Tenzer, Helene & Pudelko, Markus, 2017. "The influence of language differences on power dynamics in multinational teams," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 45-61.
- Bird, Allan & Mendenhall, Mark E., 2016. "From cross-cultural management to global leadership: Evolution and adaptation," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 115-126.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobal teams; Virtual teams; Multicultural teams; Team leadership; People-oriented leadership; Boundary spanner; Bridge maker; Biculturalism; Leverage diversity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:worbus:v:47:y:2012:i:4:p:592-603. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620401/description#description .