Assurance of security in maritime supply chains: Conceptual issues of vulnerability and crisis management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fagerberg, Jan, 1996. "Technology and Competitiveness," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(3), pages 39-51, Autumn.
- Wilson,John S. & Mann, Catherine L. & Otsuki, Tsunehiro, 2003. "Trade facilitation and economic development : measuring the impact," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2988, The World Bank.
- Erwann Michel-Kerjan & Patrick Lagadec, 2004. "Meeting the Challenge of Interdependent Critical Networks under Threat : The Paris Initiative," Working Papers hal-00242926, HAL.
- Volker Nitsch & Dieter Schumacher, 2003. "Terrorism and Trade," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 353, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Concha Verdugo Yepes & Peter L. Pedroni & Xingwei Hu, 2015.
"Crime and the Economy in Mexican States; Heterogeneous Panel Estimates (1993-2012),"
IMF Working Papers
15/121, International Monetary Fund.
- Verdugo-Yepes, Concepción & Pedroni, Peter & Hu, Xingwei, 2015. "Crime and the Economy in Mexican States : Heterogeneous Panel Estimates (1993-2012)," MPRA Paper 64930, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heckmann, Iris & Comes, Tina & Nickel, Stefan, 2015. "A critical review on supply chain risk – Definition, measure and modeling," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 119-132.
- Yeo, Gi-Tae & Pak, Ji-Yeong & Yang, Zaili, 2013. "Analysis of dynamic effects on seaports adopting port security policy," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 285-301.
- Ashby, Nathan J. & Ramos, Miguel A., 2013. "Foreign direct investment and industry response to organized crime: The Mexican case," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 80-91.
- Ramos, Miguel A. & Ashby, Nathan J., 2013. "Heterogeneous firm response to organized crime: Evidence from FDI in Mexico," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 176-194.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:96:y:2011:i:6:p:696-705 is not listed on IDEAS
- Farahani, Reza Zanjirani & Rezapour, Shabnam & Drezner, Tammy & Fallah, Samira, 2014. "Competitive supply chain network design: An overview of classifications, models, solution techniques and applications," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 92-118.
More about this item
KeywordsMaritime security Crisis management Competitiveness Vulnerability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intman:v:11:y:2005:i:4:p:519-540. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/601266/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.