Comparing the education gradient in health deterioration among the elderly in six OECD countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anne Case & Angus S. Deaton, 2005.
"Broken Down by Work and Sex: How Our Health Declines,"
NBER Chapters, in: Analyses in the Economics of Aging, pages 185-212,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anne C. Case & Angus Deaton, 2003. "Broken Down by Work and Sex: How Our Health Declines," NBER Working Papers 9821, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anne Case & Angus Deaton, 2004. "Broken down by work and sex: how our health declines," Working Papers 257, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Health and Wellbeing..
- Aïda Solé-Auró & Pierre-Carl Michaud & Michael Hurd & Eileen Crimmins, 2015.
"Disease Incidence and Mortality Among Older Americans and Europeans,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 52(2), pages 593-611, April.
- Aïda Solé-Auró & Pierre-Carl Michaud & Michael D. Hurd & Eileen Crimmins, 2013. "Disease Incidence and Mortality Among Older Americans and Europeans," Working Papers WR-1006, RAND Corporation.
- Henrik Brønnum-Hansen & Otto Andersen & Mette Kjøller & Niels Rasmussen, 2004. "Social gradient in life expectancy and health expectancy in Denmark," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 49(1), pages 36-41, January.
- Michaud, Pierre-Carl & Goldman, Dana & Lakdawalla, Darius & Gailey, Adam & Zheng, Yuhui, 2011. "Differences in health between Americans and Western Europeans: Effects on longevity and public finance," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 254-263, July.
- James Banks & Alastair Muriel & James Smith, 2010.
"Disease prevalence, disease incidence, and mortality in the United States and in England,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 47(1), pages 211-231, March.
- Banks, James & Muriel, Alastair & Smith, James P., 2010. "Disease Prevalence, Disease Incidence, and Mortality in the United States and in England," IZA Discussion Papers 4992, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- McGrail, K.M. & Van Doorslaer, E. & Ross, N.A. & Sanmartin, C., 2009. "Income-related health inequalities in Canada and the United States: A decomposition analysis," American Journal of Public Health, American Public Health Association, vol. 99(10), pages 1856-1863.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/10510 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsHealth deterioration; Older ages; Education;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:124:y:2020:i:3:p:326-335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.