Health Insurance and Retirement Decisions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Laitner & Dan Silverman, 2005.
"Estimating Life-Cycle Parameters from Consumption Behavior at Retirement,"
NBER Working Papers
11163, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Laitner & Dan Silverman, 2005. "Estimating Life—Cycle Parameters from Consumption Behavior at Retirement”," Working Papers wp099, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- David Card & Carlos Dobkin & Nicole Maestas, 2009. "Does Medicare Save Lives?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 124(2), pages 597-636.
- Fonseca, Raquel & Michaud, Pierre-Carl & Galama, Titus & Kapteyn, Arie, 2009. "On The Rise of Health Spending and Longevity," IZA Discussion Papers 4622, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Hurd & Kathleen McGarry, 1993. "The Relationship Between Job Characteristics and Retirement," NBER Working Papers 4558, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Long, Stephen H. & Marquis, M. Susan & Rodgers, Jack, 1998. "Do people shift their use of health services over time to take advantage of insurance?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 105-115, January.
- Rogowski, Jeannette & Karoly, Lynn, 2000. "Health insurance and retirement behavior: evidence from the health and retirement survey," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 529-539, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric French & Hans-Martin von Gaudecker & John Bailey Jones, 2016.
"The Effect of the Affordable Care Act on the Labor Supply, Savings, and Social Security of Older Americans,"
wp354, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Eric French, 2017. "The Effect of the Affordable Care Act on the Labor Supply, Savings, and Social Security of Older Americans," 2017 Meeting Papers 1025, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Pelgrin, Florian & St-Amour, Pascal, 2016.
"Life cycle responses to health insurance status,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 76-96.
- Florian PELGRIN & Pascal ST-AMOUR, "undated". "Life Cycle Responses to Health Insurance Status," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 14-31, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Pelgrin, F. & St-Amour, P., 2014. "Life cycle responses to health insurance status," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 14/13, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Helen Levy & Thomas Buchmueller & Sayeh Nikpay, 2015. "The Effect of Health Reform on Retirement," Working Papers wp329, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2014-01-17 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2014-01-17 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-HEA-2014-01-17 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2014-01-17 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2014-01-17 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2014-01-17 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mrr:papers:wp292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (MRRC Administrator). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isumius.html .