Report NEP-IAS-2014-01-17This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicole Maestas & Kathleen J. Mullen & Alexander Strand, 2013. "Disability Insurance and Healthcare Reform: Evidence from Massachusetts," Working Papers wp289, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- C. Grislain-Letrémy, 2013. "Natural Disasters: Exposure and Underinsurance," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2013-12, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Rong Hai, 2013. "The Determinants of Rising Inequality in Health Insurance and Wages, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-071, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 21 Dec 2013.
- Vasiljevic, Zorica & Zaric, Vlade & Sevic, Dunja, 2013. "Insurance In Agriculture Of Serbia As Precondition Of Risk Minimization," 50th Anniversary Seminar, Agriculture and Rural Development -Challenges of Transition and Integration Processes, September 27, 2013 161818, University of Belgrade, Department of Agricultural Economics, Faculty of Agriculture.
- Andreas Hubener & Raimond Maurer & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2013. "How Family Status and Social Security Claiming Options Shape Optimal Life Cycle Portfolios," Working Papers wp293, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Panda, P. & Chakraborty, A. & Dror, D.M. & Bedi, A.S., 2013. "Enrollment in community based health insurance schemes in rural Bihar and Uttar Pradesh, India," ISS Working Papers - General Series 555, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Laurence Seidman, 2014. "Medicare For All: A Public Finance Analysis," Working Papers 14-02, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Kauer, Lukas, 2014. "The Effect of Cutting Disability Insurance Benefits on Labor Supply in Households," Economics Working Paper Series 1401, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- John Karl Scholz & Ananth Seshadri, 2013. "Health Insurance and Retirement Decisions," Working Papers wp292, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Mebratie, A.D. & Sparrow, R.A. & Alemu, G. & Bedi, A.S., 2013. "Community-Based Health Insurance Schemes," ISS Working Papers - General Series 568, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Gropp, Reint E., 2013. "Taxes, banks and financial stability," SAFE White Paper Series 6, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Derseh, A. & Sparrow, R.A. & Debebe, Z.Y. & Alemu, G. & Bedi, A.S., 2013. "Enrolment in Ethiopia’s Community Based Health Insurance Scheme," ISS Working Papers - General Series 50221, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- John Bound & Kyle J. Caswell & Timothy Waidmann, 2013. "Estimates of the Potential Insurance Value of Disability Insurance for Individuals with Mental Health Impairments," Working Papers wp283, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Baojing Sun & Changhao Guo & G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2013. "Weather Derivatives and Crop Insurance in China," Working Papers 2013-02, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Lambert, Claudia & Noth, Felix & Schüwer, Ulrich, 2014. "How do insured deposits affect bank risk? Evidence from the 2008 Emergency Economic Stabilization Act," SAFE Working Paper Series 38, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Olivia S. Mitchell & Christopher C. Geczy & Robert Novy-Marx & Raimond Maurer & Donald E. Fuerst & Christopher M. Bone & Donald J. Segal & Martin G. Clarke & Frank J. Fabozzi & Deborah Lucas & David F, 2013. "Technical Review Panel for the Pension Insurance Modeling System (PIMS)," Working Papers wp290, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Eisert, Tim & Eufinger, Christian, 2014. "Interbank network and bank bailouts: Insurance mechanism for non-insured creditors?," SAFE Working Paper Series 10, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Masaaki Fujii & Akihiko Takahashi, 2014. "Optimal Hedging for Fund & Insurance Managers with Partially Observable Investment Flows," CARF F-Series CARF-F-338, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.