Disability Insurance and Healthcare Reform: Evidence from Massachusetts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kolstad, Jonathan T. & Kowalski, Amanda E., 2012.
"The impact of health care reform on hospital and preventive care: Evidence from Massachusetts,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(11), pages 909-929.
- Jonathan T. Kolstad & Amanda E. Kowalski, 2010. "The Impact of Health Care Reform On Hospital and Preventive Care: Evidence from Massachusetts," NBER Working Papers 16012, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:mpr:mprres:5900 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthew J. Hill & Nicole Maestas & Kathleen J. Mullen, 2014. "Source of health insurance coverage and employment survival among newly disabled workers: Evidence from the health and retirement study," Economics Working Papers 1451, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Maura Bardos & Hannah Burak & Yonatan Ben-Shalom, "undated". "Assessing the Costs and Benefits of Return-to-Work Programs," Mathematica Policy Research Reports f026d4c34bc543218ea80d710, Mathematica Policy Research.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mrr:papers:wp289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (MRRC Administrator). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isumius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.