Persistent retracts and preparation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mas-Colell,Andreu, 1990. "The Theory of General Economic Equilibrium," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521388702, December.
- Basu, Kaushik & Weibull, Jorgen W., 1991. "Strategy subsets closed under rational behavior," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 141-146, June.
- Blume, Lawrence E & Zame, William R, 1994.
"The Algebraic Geometry of Perfect and Sequential Equilibrium,"
Econometric Society, vol. 62(4), pages 783-794, July.
- Lawrence E. Blume & William R. Zame, 1993. "The Algebraic Geometry of Perfect and Sequential Equilibrium," Game Theory and Information 9309001, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kets, W., 2008. "Networks and learning in game theory," Other publications TiSEM 7713fce1-3131-498c-8c6f-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Kets, W. & Voorneveld, M., 2005.
"Learning to be Prepared,"
2005-117, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kets, Willemien & Voorneveld, Mark, 2005. "Learning to be prepared," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 590, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Dieter Balkenborg & Josef Hofbauer & Christoph Kuzmics, 2015.
"The refined best-response correspondence in normal form games,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 44(1), pages 165-193, February.
- Balkenborg, Dieter & Hofbauer, Josef & Kuzmics, Christoph, 2014. "The refined best-response correspondence in normal form games," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 466, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- repec:spr:compst:v:71:y:2010:i:1:p:85-101 is not listed on IDEAS
- Olivier Tercieux & Mark Voorneveld, 2010.
"The cutting power of preparation,"
Mathematical Methods of Operations Research,
Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 71(1), pages 85-101, February.
- Tercieux, Olivier & Voorneveld, Mark, 2005. "The cutting power of preparation," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 583, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Tercieux, O.R.C. & Voorneveld, M., 2005. "The Cutting Power of Preparation," Discussion Paper 2005-94, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Olivier Tercieux & Mark Voorneveld, 2010. "The cutting power of preparation," Post-Print halshs-00754467, HAL.
- Gilles Grandjean & Ana Mauleon & Vincent Vannetelbosch, 2017.
"Strongly rational sets for normal-form games,"
Economic Theory Bulletin,
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 5(1), pages 35-46, April.
- Grandjean Gilles & Mauleon Ana & Vannetelbosch Vincent, 2009. "Strongly Rational Sets for Normal-Form Games," Research Memorandum 059, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- GRANDJEAN, Gilles & MAULEON, Ana & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent, 2009. "Strongly rational sets for normal-form games," CORE Discussion Papers 2009066, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Mark Voorneveld & Willemien Kets & Henk Norde, 2006.
"An Axiomatization of Minimal Curb Sets,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, pages 153-153.
- Voorneveld, M. & Kets, W. & Norde, H.W., 2005. "An Axiomatization of Minimal Curb Sets," Discussion Paper 2005-53, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Voorneveld, Mark & Kets, Willemien & Norde, Henk, 2005. "An axiomatization of minimal curb sets," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 589, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 23 Mar 2005.
- John Duggan & Michel Le Breton, 2014. "Choice-theoretic Solutions for Strategic Form Games," RCER Working Papers 580, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:51:y:2005:i:1:p:228-232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.