Choice-theoretic Solutions for Strategic Form Games
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Mar 2014|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Basu, Kaushik & Weibull, Jorgen W., 1991.
"Strategy subsets closed under rational behavior,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 141-146, June.
- Vitaly Pruzhansky, 2003. "On finding curb sets in extensive games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 205-210, December.
- Duggan, John & Le Breton, Michel, 1996.
"Dutta's Minimal Covering Set and Shapley's Saddles,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 257-265, July.
- Duggan, J. & Le Breton, M., 1995. "Dutta's Minimal Covering Set and Shapeley's Saddles," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 95a02, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Tercieux, Olivier, 2006. "p-Best response set," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 45-70, November.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:20030098 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2003098 is not listed on IDEAS
- Voorneveld, Mark, 2005. "Persistent retracts and preparation," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 228-232, April.
- Stahl, Dale O., 1995. "Lexicographic rationalizability and iterated admissibility," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 155-159, February.
- Sprumont, Yves, 2000. "On the Testable Implications of Collective Choice Theories," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 205-232, August.
- Aumann, Robert & Brandenburger, Adam, 1995. "Epistemic Conditions for Nash Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(5), pages 1161-80, September.
- Pearce, David G, 1984. "Rationalizable Strategic Behavior and the Problem of Perfection," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(4), pages 1029-50, July.
- Sen, Amartya K, 1971. "Choice Functions and Revealed Preference," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(115), pages 307-17, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:roc:rocher:580. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gabriel Mihalache)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.