Choice-theoretic Solutions for Strategic Form Games
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Basu, Kaushik & Weibull, Jorgen W., 1991. "Strategy subsets closed under rational behavior," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 141-146, June.
- Geir B. , Asheim & Voorneveld, Max & W. Weibull, Jörgen, 2009. "Epistemically Stable Strategy Sets," Memorandum 01/2010, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Robert Aumann & Adam Brandenburger, 2014. "Epistemic Conditions for Nash Equilibrium," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: The Language of Game Theory Putting Epistemics into the Mathematics of Games, chapter 5, pages 113-136 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Stahl, Dale O., 1995. "Lexicographic rationalizability and iterated admissibility," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 155-159, February.
- Sprumont, Yves, 2000. "On the Testable Implications of Collective Choice Theories," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 205-232, August.
- Amartya K. Sen, 1971. "Choice Functions and Revealed Preference," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(3), pages 307-317.
- Pearce, David G, 1984. "Rationalizable Strategic Behavior and the Problem of Perfection," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(4), pages 1029-1050, July.
- Voorneveld, Mark, 2005. "Persistent retracts and preparation," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 228-232, April.
- Duggan, John & Le Breton, Michel, 1996.
"Dutta's Minimal Covering Set and Shapley's Saddles,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 257-265, July.
- Duggan, J. & Le Breton, M., 1995. "Dutta's Minimal Covering Set and Shapeley's Saddles," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 95a02, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Tercieux, Olivier, 2006. "p-Best response set," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 45-70, November.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:70:y:1976:i:04:p:1172-1184_17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vitaly Pruzhansky, 2003. "On finding curb sets in extensive games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 32(2), pages 205-210, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2014-03-15 (Game Theory)
- NEP-MIC-2014-03-15 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:roc:rocher:580. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.