Choice-theoretic Solutions for Strategic Form Games
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Mar 2014|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: University of Rochester, Center for Economic Research, Department of Economics, Harkness 231 Rochester, New York 14627 U.S.A.|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Basu, Kaushik & Weibull, Jorgen W., 1991.
"Strategy subsets closed under rational behavior,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 141-146, June.
- Basu, K. & Weibull, J., 1990. "Strategy Subsets Closed Under Rational Behavior," Papers 62, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Discussion Paper.
- Basu, K. & Weibull, J.W., 1990. "Strategy Subsets Closed Under Rational Behaviour," Papers 479, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Robert Aumann & Adam Brandenburger, 2014. "Epistemic Conditions for Nash Equilibrium," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: The Language of Game Theory Putting Epistemics into the Mathematics of Games, chapter 5, pages 113-136 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Aumann, Robert & Brandenburger, Adam, 1995. "Epistemic Conditions for Nash Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(5), pages 1161-1180, September.
- Stahl, Dale O., 1995. "Lexicographic rationalizability and iterated admissibility," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 155-159, February.
- Sprumont, Yves, 2000. "On the Testable Implications of Collective Choice Theories," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 205-232, August.
- Amartya K. Sen, 1971. "Choice Functions and Revealed Preference," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(3), pages 307-317.
- Pearce, David G, 1984. "Rationalizable Strategic Behavior and the Problem of Perfection," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(4), pages 1029-1050, July.
- Voorneveld, Mark, 2005. "Persistent retracts and preparation," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 228-232, April.
- Duggan, John & Le Breton, Michel, 1996. "Dutta's Minimal Covering Set and Shapley's Saddles," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 257-265, July.
- Duggan, J. & Le Breton, M., 1995. "Dutta's Minimal Covering Set and Shapeley's Saddles," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 95a02, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Tercieux, Olivier, 2006. "p-Best response set," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 45-70, November.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:70:y:1976:i:04:p:1172-1184_17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vitaly Pruzhansky, 2003. "On finding curb sets in extensive games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 32(2), pages 205-210, December. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:roc:rocher:580. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard DiSalvo)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.