Report NEP-MIC-2014-03-15This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martimort, David & Semenov, Aggey & Stole, Lars, 2014. "A Theory of Contracts With Limited Enforcement," MPRA Paper 53504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chia-Hui Chen & Junichiro Ishida, 2014. "Careerist Experts and Political Incorrectness," ISER Discussion Paper 0894, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Semenov, Aggey, 2012. "Delegation to potentially uninformed agent," MPRA Paper 42080, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caroline D. Thomas & Martin W. Cripps, . "Strategic Experimentation in Queues," Department of Economics Working Papers 140228, The University of Texas at Austin, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2016.
- Item repec:cep:stitep:/2014/565 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sarah Jacobson & Jason Delaney & Thorsten Moenig, 2014. "Discovered Preferences for Risky and Non-Risky Goods," Department of Economics Working Papers 2014-02, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- John Duggan & Michel Le Breton, 2014. "Choice-theoretic Solutions for Strategic Form Games," RCER Working Papers 580, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Brendan Markey-Towler, 2014. "Why do I keep going in circles? On the impossibility of constructing rational preferences," Discussion Papers Series 507, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Sidartha Gordon & Ying Chen, 2014. "Information Transmission in Nested Sender-Receiver Games," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers 2014-04, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- Christian Ewerhart, 2014. "Mixed equilibria in Tullock contests," ECON - Working Papers 143, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Thai Ha Huy & Cuong Le Van & Manh Hung Nguyen, 2014. "Arbitrage and asset market equilibrium in infinite dimensional economies with short," Working Papers 2014-100, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Robert Becker & Stefano Bosi & Cuong Le Van & Thomas Seegmuller, 2014. "On existence and bubbles of Ramsey equilibrium with borrowing constraints," Working Papers 2014-105, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.