An autonomous demand response program for electricity and natural gas networks in smart energy hubs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Golombek, Rolf & Brekke, Kjell Arne & Kittelsen, Sverre A.C., 2013.
"Is electricity more important than natural gas? Partial liberalizations of the Western European energy markets,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 99-111.
- Brekke, Kjell Arne & Golombek, Rolf & Kittelsen, Sverre, 2008. "Is electricity more important than natural gas? Partial liberalization of the Western-European energy markets," Memorandum 01/2008, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Mahmood, Anzar & Javaid, Nadeem & Razzaq, Sohail, 2015. "A review of wireless communications for smart grid," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 248-260.
- Bhatt, Jignesh & Shah, Vipul & Jani, Omkar, 2014. "An instrumentation engineer’s review on smart grid: Critical applications and parameters," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 1217-1239.
- Ioakimidis, Christos S. & Oliveira, Luís J. & Genikomsakis, Konstantinos N. & Dallas, Panagiotis I., 2014. "Design, architecture and implementation of a residential energy box management tool in a SmartGrid," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 167-181.
- Broman Toft, Madeleine & Schuitema, Geertje & Thøgersen, John, 2014. "Responsible technology acceptance: Model development and application to consumer acceptance of Smart Grid technology," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 392-400.
- van Goor, Harm & Scholtens, Bert, 2014. "Modeling natural gas price volatility: The case of the UK gas market," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 126-134.
- Wang, Jianhui & Zhou, Zhi & Botterud, Audun, 2011. "An evolutionary game approach to analyzing bidding strategies in electricity markets with elastic demand," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 3459-3467.
- Monderer, Dov & Shapley, Lloyd S., 1996. "Potential Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 124-143, May.
More about this item
KeywordsSmart energy hub; Energy management system; Integrated demand response; Non-cooperative game; Nash equilibrium;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:89:y:2015:i:c:p:490-499. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.