An autonomous demand response program for electricity and natural gas networks in smart energy hubs
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fontenot, Hannah & Dong, Bing, 2019. "Modeling and control of building-integrated microgrids for optimal energy management – A review," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 254(C).
- Kamyab, Farhad & Bahrami, Shahab, 2016. "Efficient operation of energy hubs in time-of-use and dynamic pricing electricity markets," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 343-355.
- Moghaddam, Iman Gerami & Saniei, Mohsen & Mashhour, Elaheh, 2016. "A comprehensive model for self-scheduling an energy hub to supply cooling, heating and electrical demands of a building," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 157-170.
- Lv, Tianguang & Ai, Qian, 2016. "Interactive energy management of networked microgrids-based active distribution system considering large-scale integration of renewable energy resources," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 408-422.
- Mohammadi, Mohammad & Noorollahi, Younes & Mohammadi-ivatloo, Behnam & Hosseinzadeh, Mehdi & Yousefi, Hossein & Khorasani, Sasan Torabzadeh, 2018. "Optimal management of energy hubs and smart energy hubs – A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 33-50.
- Bostan, Alireza & Nazar, Mehrdad Setayesh & Shafie-khah, Miadreza & Catalão, João P.S., 2020. "Optimal scheduling of distribution systems considering multiple downward energy hubs and demand response programs," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 190(C).
- Li, Bei & Roche, Robin & Paire, Damien & Miraoui, Abdellatif, 2018. "Optimal sizing of distributed generation in gas/electricity/heat supply networks," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 675-688.
- Li, Lanlan & Gong, Chengzhu & Tian, Shizhong & Jiao, Jianling, 2016. "The peak-shaving efficiency analysis of natural gas time-of-use pricing for residential consumers: Evidence from multi-agent simulation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 48-58.
- Andrea Antenucci & Giovanni Sansavini, 2018. "Adequacy and security analysis of interdependent electric and gas networks," Journal of Risk and Reliability, , vol. 232(2), pages 121-139, April.
- Amiri, S. & Honarvar, M. & sadegheih, A., 2018. "Providing an integrated Model for Planning and Scheduling Energy Hubs and preventive maintenance," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 1093-1114.
- Sobhani, Seyed Omid & Sheykhha, Siamak & Madlener, Reinhard, 2020.
"An integrated two-level demand-side management game applied to smart energy hubs with storage,"
Energy, Elsevier, vol. 206(C).
- Sobhani, S. Omid & Sheykhha, Siamak & Madlener, Reinhard, 2018. "An Integrated Two-Level Demand-Side Management Game Applied to Smart Energy Hubs with Storage," FCN Working Papers 14/2018, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN), revised Mar 2020.
- Tengfei Ma & Junyong Wu & Liangliang Hao & Huaguang Yan & Dezhi Li, 2018. "A Real-Time Pricing Scheme for Energy Management in Integrated Energy Systems: A Stackelberg Game Approach," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(10), pages 1-1, October.
- Tuballa, Maria Lorena & Abundo, Michael Lochinvar, 2016. "A review of the development of Smart Grid technologies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 710-725.
- Liang, Yile & Liu, Feng & Wang, Cheng & Mei, Shengwei, 2017. "Distributed demand-side energy management scheme in residential smart grids: An ordinal state-based potential game approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 206(C), pages 991-1008.
- Salehimaleh, Mohammad & Akbarimajd, Adel & Valipour, Khalil & Dejamkhooy, Abdolmajid, 2018. "Generalized modeling and optimal management of energy hub based electricity, heat and cooling demands," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 669-685.
- Dokic, Svjetlana B. & Rajakovic, Nikola Lj., 2019. "Security modelling of integrated gas and electrical power systems by analyzing critical situations and potentials for performance optimization," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 141-150.
- Yuehao Zhao & Ke Peng & Bingyin Xu & Huimin Li & Yuquan Liu & Xinhui Zhang, 2018. "Bilevel Optimal Dispatch Strategy for a Multi-Energy System of Industrial Parks by Considering Integrated Demand Response," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(8), pages 1-1, July.
- Wang, Jueying & Hu, Zhijian & Xie, Shiwei, 2019. "Expansion planning model of multi-energy system with the integration of active distribution network," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 253(C), pages 1-1.
- Rakipour, Davood & Barati, Hassan, 2019. "Probabilistic optimization in operation of energy hub with participation of renewable energy resources and demand response," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 384-399.
- Fernandez, Edstan & Hossain, M.J. & Nizami, M.S.H., 2018. "Game-theoretic approach to demand-side energy management for a smart neighbourhood in Sydney incorporating renewable resources," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 232(C), pages 245-257.
- Mohammadi, Mohammad & Noorollahi, Younes & Mohammadi-ivatloo, Behnam & Yousefi, Hossein, 2017. "Energy hub: From a model to a concept – A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 1512-1527.
- Abdi, Hamdi & Beigvand, Soheil Derafshi & Scala, Massimo La, 2017. "A review of optimal power flow studies applied to smart grids and microgrids," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 742-766.
- Ding, Yi & Shao, Changzheng & Yan, Jinyue & Song, Yonghua & Zhang, Chi & Guo, Chuangxin, 2018. "Economical flexibility options for integrating fluctuating wind energy in power systems: The case of China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 228(C), pages 426-436.
- Bao, Shiyuan & Yang, Zhifang & Yu, Juan & Dai, Wei & Guo, Lin & Yu, Hongxin, 2019. "Probabilistic energy flow and risk assessment of Electricity–Gas systems considering the thermodynamic process," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 189(C).
- Najafi, Arsalan & Falaghi, Hamid & Contreras, Javier & Ramezani, Maryam, 2016. "Medium-term energy hub management subject to electricity price and wind uncertainty," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 418-433.
- Arsalan Najafi & Mousa Marzband & Behnam Mohamadi-Ivatloo & Javier Contreras & Mahdi Pourakbari-Kasmaei & Matti Lehtonen & Radu Godina, 2019. "Uncertainty-Based Models for Optimal Management of Energy Hubs Considering Demand Response," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(8), pages 1-1, April.
- Fera, M. & Macchiaroli, R. & Iannone, R. & Miranda, S. & Riemma, S., 2016. "Economic evaluation model for the energy Demand Response," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 457-468.
- Lu, Qing & Lü, Shuaikang & Leng, Yajun, 2019. "A Nash-Stackelberg game approach in regional energy market considering users’ integrated demand response," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 456-470.
- Wang, Jianxiao & Zhong, Haiwang & Ma, Ziming & Xia, Qing & Kang, Chongqing, 2017. "Review and prospect of integrated demand response in the multi-energy system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 202(C), pages 772-782.
- Nan Zhao & Beibei Wang & Mingshen Wang, 2019. "A Model for Multi-Energy Demand Response with Its Application in Optimal TOU Price," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(6), pages 1-1, March.