CO2 emissions abatement in the Nordic carbon-intensive industry – An end-game in sight?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Napp, T.A. & Gambhir, A. & Hills, T.P. & Florin, N. & Fennell, P.S, 2014. "A review of the technologies, economics and policy instruments for decarbonising energy-intensive manufacturing industries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 616-640.
- Johansson, Daniella & Rootzén, Johan & Berntsson, Thore & Johnsson, Filip, 2012. "Assessment of strategies for CO2 abatement in the European petroleum refining industry," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 375-386.
- Suopajärvi, Hannu & Pongrácz, Eva & Fabritius, Timo, 2013. "The potential of using biomass-based reducing agents in the blast furnace: A review of thermochemical conversion technologies and assessments related to sustainability," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 511-528.
- Kwon, Pil Seok & Østergaard, Poul Alberg, 2012. "Comparison of future energy scenarios for Denmark: IDA 2050, CEESA (Coherent Energy and Environmental System Analysis), and Climate Commission 2050," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 275-282.
- Greening, Lorna A. & Boyd, Gale & Roop, Joseph M., 2007. "Modeling of industrial energy consumption: An introduction and context," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 599-608, July.
- Rootzén, Johan & Johnsson, Filip, 2013. "Exploring the limits for CO2 emission abatement in the EU power and industry sectors—Awaiting a breakthrough," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 443-458.
- Benestad, Olav & Brinck, Lars & Emborg, Lennart & Juul-Kristensen, Bjarne & Kristiansen, Alexander & Meyer, Niels I. & Pulliaine, Kyosti & Selvig, Eivind & Vaittinen, Anssi, 1993. "Energy and environment : Nordic energy scenarios for 2010 and 2030," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(12), pages 1225-1236, December.
- Worrell, Ernst & Biermans, Gijs, 2005. "Move over! Stock turnover, retrofit and industrial energy efficiency," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 949-962, May.
- Fleiter, Tobias & Worrell, Ernst & Eichhammer, Wolfgang, 2011. "Barriers to energy efficiency in industrial bottom-up energy demand models--A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 3099-3111, August.
- Lund, H. & Mathiesen, B.V., 2009. "Energy system analysis of 100% renewable energy systems—The case of Denmark in years 2030 and 2050," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 524-531.
- Aranda Usón, Alfonso & López-Sabirón, Ana M. & Ferreira, Germán & Llera Sastresa, Eva, 2013. "Uses of alternative fuels and raw materials in the cement industry as sustainable waste management options," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 242-260.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Verma, Aman & Olateju, Babatunde & Kumar, Amit, 2015. "Greenhouse gas abatement costs of hydrogen production from underground coal gasification," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 556-568.
- Gavenas, Ekaterina & Rosendahl, Knut Einar & Skjerpen, Terje, 2015.
"CO2-emissions from Norwegian oil and gas extraction,"
Elsevier, vol. 90(P2), pages 1956-1966.
- Ekaterina Gavenas & Knut Einar Rosendahl & Terje Skjerpen, 2015. "CO2-emissions form Norwegian oil and gas extraction," Discussion Papers 806, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Gavenas, Ekaterina & Rosendahl, Knut Einar & Skjerpen, Terje, 2015. "CO2-emissions from Norwegian oil and gas extraction," Working Paper Series 07-2015, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, School of Economics and Business.
- Josifovic, Aleksandar & Roberts, Jennifer J. & Corney, Jonathan & Davies, Bruce & Shipton, Zoe K., 2016. "Reducing the environmental impact of hydraulic fracturing through design optimisation of positive displacement pumps," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 115(P1), pages 1216-1233.
- Sucic, Boris & Al-Mansour, Fouad & Pusnik, Matevz & Vuk, Tomaz, 2016. "Context sensitive production planning and energy management approach in energy intensive industries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 63-73.
- Liu, Xianbing & Fan, Yongbin & Wang, Can, 2017. "An estimation of the effect of carbon pricing for CO2 mitigation in China’s cement industry," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 185(P1), pages 671-686.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:336-343 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rootzén, Johan & Johnsson, Filip, 2016. "Paying the full price of steel – Perspectives on the cost of reducing carbon dioxide emissions from the steel industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 459-469.
More about this item
KeywordsCO2 abatement; Nordic industry; Refinery; Iron and steel; Cement; Scenario analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:80:y:2015:i:c:p:715-730. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.