Move over! Stock turnover, retrofit and industrial energy efficiency
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacobsen, Henrik Klinge, 2001. "Technological progress and long-term energy demand -- a survey of recent approaches and a Danish case," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 147-157, January.
- Henrik Klinge Jacobsen, 2000. "Technology Diffusion in Energy-Economy Models: The Case of Danish Vintage Models," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 43-71.
- Mark E. Doms & Timothy Dunne, 1998.
"Capital Adjustment Patterns in Manufacturing Plants,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 1(2), pages 409-429, April.
- Mark Doms & Timothy Dunne, 1994. "Capital Adjustment Patterns in Manufacturing Plants," Working Papers 94-11, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Ruth, Matthias & Amato, Anthony, 2002. "Vintage structure dynamics and climate change policies: the case of US iron and steel," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 541-552, June.
- Henry D. Jacoby & Ian Sue Wing, 1999. "Adjustment Time, Capital Malleability and Policy Cost," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 73-92.
- Worrell, Ernst & Price, Lynn & Martin, Nathan, 2001. "Energy efficiency and carbon dioxide emissions reduction opportunities in the US iron and steel sector," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 513-536.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jin, Wei & Zhang, ZhongXiang, "undated".
"Product Homogeneity, Knowledge Spillovers, and Innovation: Why Energy Sector is Perplexed by a Slow Pace of Technological Progress,"
249504, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- Wei Jin & ZhongXiang Zhang, 2015. "Product Homogeneity, Knowledge Spillovers, and Innovation: Why Energy Sector is Perplexed by a Slow Pace of Technological Progress," CCEP Working Papers 1501, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Abeelen, Christiaan & Harmsen, Robert & Worrell, Ernst, 2013. "Implementation of energy efficiency projects by Dutch industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 408-418.
- Cagno, Enrico & Ramirez-Portilla, Andres & Trianni, Andrea, 2015. "Linking energy efficiency and innovation practices: Empirical evidence from the foundry sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 240-256.
- Schumacher, Katja & Sands, Ronald D., 2007.
"Where are the industrial technologies in energy-economy models? An innovative CGE approach for steel production in Germany,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 799-825, July.
- Katja Schumacher & Ronald D. Sands, 2006. "Where Are the Industrial Technologies in Energy-Economy Models?: An Innovative CGE Approach for Steel Production in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 605, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Arens, M. & Worrell, E., 2014. "Diffusion of energy efficient technologies in the German steel industry and their impact on energy consumption," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 968-977.
- Fleiter, Tobias & Worrell, Ernst & Eichhammer, Wolfgang, 2011. "Barriers to energy efficiency in industrial bottom-up energy demand models--A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 3099-3111, August.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:1303-1313 is not listed on IDEAS
- Broeren, M.L.M. & Saygin, D. & Patel, M.K., 2014. "Forecasting global developments in the basic chemical industry for environmental policy analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 273-287.
- Lennox, James A. & Witajewski-Baltvilks, Jan, 2017.
"Directed technical change with capital-embodied technologies: Implications for climate policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 400-409.
- James A. Lennox & Jan Witajewski, 2014. "Directed Technical Change With Capital-Embodied Technologies: Implications For Climate Policy," Working Papers 2014.73, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Rootzén, Johan & Johnsson, Filip, 2015. "CO2 emissions abatement in the Nordic carbon-intensive industry – An end-game in sight?," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 715-730.
- Richard A. Bradley, 2012. "Energy and Climate Change Policy: Perspectives from the International Energy Agency," Chapters,in: Responding to Climate Change, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Rootzén, Johan & Johnsson, Filip, 2013. "Exploring the limits for CO2 emission abatement in the EU power and industry sectors—Awaiting a breakthrough," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 443-458.
- Trianni, Andrea & Cagno, Enrico & De Donatis, Alessio, 2014. "A framework to characterize energy efficiency measures," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 207-220.
- Fleiter, Tobias & Hirzel, Simon & Worrell, Ernst, 2012. "The characteristics of energy-efficiency measures – a neglected dimension," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 502-513.
- Marilyn Brown, 2015. "Innovative energy-efficiency policies: an international review," Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Fleiter, Tobias & Fehrenbach, Daniel & Worrell, Ernst & Eichhammer, Wolfgang, 2012. "Energy efficiency in the German pulp and paper industry – A model-based assessment of saving potentials," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 84-99.
- repec:eee:energy:v:153:y:2018:i:c:p:825-835 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:134:y:2017:i:c:p:1038-1052 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:annopr:v:255:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2144-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:33:y:2005:i:7:p:949-962. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.