Vintage structure dynamics and climate change policies: the case of US iron and steel
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ross, Marc, 1987. "Industrial energy conservation and the steel industry of the United States," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 12(10), pages 1135-1152.
- Godfrey, Leslie G, 1978. "Testing against General Autoregressive and Moving Average Error Models When the Regressors Include Lagged Dependent Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1293-1301, November.
- Ruth, Matthias, 1995. "Technology change in US iron and steel production : Implications for material and energy use, and CO2 emissions," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 199-214, September.
- Breusch, T S & Pagan, A R, 1979. "A Simple Test for Heteroscedasticity and Random Coefficient Variation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1287-1294, September.
- Henrik Klinge Jacobsen, 2000. "Technology Diffusion in Energy-Economy Models: The Case of Danish Vintage Models," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 43-71.
- Siebert, Calvin D. & Jorgenson, Dale W., 1968. "Optimal Capital Accumulation and Corporate Investment Behavior," Scholarly Articles 3403057, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Jacques, Christiane & Lafrance, Gaetan & Doucet, Joseph A., 2001. "Inertia in the North American electricity industry: is it realistic to think that the Kyoto Protocol objectives can be met?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 453-463, May.
- Worrell, Ernst & Martin, Nathan & Price, Lynn, 2000. "Potentials for energy efficiency improvement in the US cement industry," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 1189-1214.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:30:y:2002:i:7:p:541-552. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.