CO2-emissions from Norwegian oil and gas extraction
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gavenas, Ekaterina & Rosendahl, Knut Einar & Skjerpen, Terje, 2015. "CO2-emissions from Norwegian oil and gas extraction," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 90(P2), pages 1956-1966.
- Ekaterina Gavenas & Knut Einar Rosendahl & Terje Skjerpen, 2015. "CO2-emissions form Norwegian oil and gas extraction," Discussion Papers 806, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
References listed on IDEAS
- Li, Wei & Younger, Paul L. & Cheng, Yuanping & Zhang, Baoyong & Zhou, Hongxing & Liu, Qingquan & Dai, Tao & Kong, Shengli & Jin, Kan & Yang, Quanlin, 2015. "Addressing the CO2 emissions of the world's largest coal producer and consumer: Lessons from the Haishiwan Coalfield, China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 400-413.
- Rahman, Md Mustafizur & Canter, Christina & Kumar, Amit, 2014. "Greenhouse gas emissions from recovery of various North American conventional crudes," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 607-617.
- Taran Fæhn, Cathrine Hagem, Lars Lindholt, Ståle Mæland, and Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2017.
"Climate policies in a fossil fuel producing country demand versus supply side policies,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- Taran Fæhn & Cathrine Hagem & Lars Lindholt & Ståle Mæland & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2013. "Climate policies in a fossil fuel producing country. Demand versus supply side policies," Discussion Papers 747, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Taran Fæhn & Cathrine Hagem & Lars Lindholt & Ståle Mæland & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2014. "Climate Policies in a Fossil Fuel Producing Country - Demand Versus Supply Side Policies," CESifo Working Paper Series 5105, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lars Lindholt, 2013. "The tug-of-war between resource depletion and technological change in the global oil industry 1981 - 2009," Discussion Papers 732, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Adam R. Brandt, 2011. "Oil Depletion and the Energy Efficiency of Oil Production: The Case of California," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(10), pages 1-22, October.
- Szklo, Alexandre & Schaeffer, Roberto, 2007. "Fuel specification, energy consumption and CO2 emission in oil refineries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1075-1092.
- Rootzén, Johan & Johnsson, Filip, 2015. "CO2 emissions abatement in the Nordic carbon-intensive industry – An end-game in sight?," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 715-730.
- Johansson, Daniella & Rootzén, Johan & Berntsson, Thore & Johnsson, Filip, 2012. "Assessment of strategies for CO2 abatement in the European petroleum refining industry," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 375-386.
- Klokk, Ø. & Schreiner, P.F. & Pagès-Bernaus, A. & Tomasgard, A., 2010. "Optimizing a CO2 value chain for the Norwegian Continental Shelf," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6604-6614, November.
- Betancourt-Torcat, Alberto & Elkamel, Ali & Ricardez-Sandoval, Luis, 2012. "A modeling study of the effect of carbon dioxide mitigation strategies, natural gas prices and steam consumption on the Canadian Oil Sands operations," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 1018-1033.
- Garg, Amit & Vishwanathan, Saritha & Avashia, Vidhee, 2013. "Life cycle greenhouse gas emission assessment of major petroleum oil products for transport and household sectors in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 38-48.
- Olateju, Babatunde & Kumar, Amit, 2011. "Hydrogen production from wind energy in Western Canada for upgrading bitumen from oil sands," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 6326-6339.
- Davison, John, 2007. "Performance and costs of power plants with capture and storage of CO2," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1163-1176.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klemetsen, Marit E. & Rosendahl, Knut Einar & Lund Jakobsen, Anja, 2016.
"The impacts of the EU ETS on Norwegian plants' environmental and economic performance,"
Working Paper Series
03-2016, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, School of Economics and Business.
- Marit E. Klemetsen & Knut Einar Rosendahl & Anja Lund Jakobsen, 2016. "The impacts of the EU ETS on Norwegian plants' environmental and economic performance," Discussion Papers 833, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Josifovic, Aleksandar & Roberts, Jennifer J. & Corney, Jonathan & Davies, Bruce & Shipton, Zoe K., 2016. "Reducing the environmental impact of hydraulic fracturing through design optimisation of positive displacement pumps," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 115(P1), pages 1216-1233.
More about this item
KeywordsCO2-emissions; Oil and gas extraction; Panel data estimation;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- L71 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Mining, Extraction, and Refining: Hydrocarbon Fuels
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2015-03-22 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2015-03-22 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2015-03-22 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:nlsseb:2015_007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frode Alfnes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ioumbno.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.