Blend-wall economics: Relaxing US ethanol regulations can lead to increased use of fossil fuels
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schmitz Andrew & Moss Charles B. & Schmitz Troy G., 2007. "Ethanol: No Free Lunch," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 1-28, December.
- Wallace E. Tyner & Farzad Taheripour, 2008.
"Policy Options for Integrated Energy and Agricultural Markets,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 30(3), pages 387-396.
- Wallace E. Tyner & Farzad Taheripour, 2008. "Policy Options for Integrated Energy and Agricultural Markets ," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 30(3), pages 387-396.
- Kim, C.S. & Schaible, Glenn & Daberkow, Stan, 2010. "The Relative Impacts of U.S. Bio-Fuel Policies on Fuel-Energy Markets: A Comparative Static Analysis," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(01), pages 121-132, February.
- Vedenov, Dmitry & Wetzstein, Michael, 2008. "Toward an optimal U.S. ethanol fuel subsidy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2073-2090, September.
- Gardner Bruce, 2007. "Fuel Ethanol Subsidies and Farm Price Support," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 1-22, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:113:y:2018:i:c:p:368-375 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aguilar, Francisco X. & Cai, Zhen & Mohebalian, Phillip & Thompson, Wyatt, 2015. "Exploring the drivers' side of the “blend wall”: U.S. consumer preferences for ethanol blend fuels," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 217-226.
- Wu, Huiting & Colson, Gregory & Escalante, Cesar & Wetzstein, Michael, 2012. "An optimal U.S. biodiesel fuel subsidy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 601-610.
- Tang, Xing & Zeng, Xianhai & Li, Zheng & Hu, Lei & Sun, Yong & Liu, Shijie & Lei, Tingzhou & Lin, Lu, 2014. "Production of γ-valerolactone from lignocellulosic biomass for sustainable fuels and chemicals supply," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 608-620.
- Qiu, Cheng & Colson, Gregory & Wetzstein, Michael, 2014.
"An ethanol blend wall shift is prone to increase petroleum gasoline demand,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 160-165.
- Qiu, Cheng & Colson, Gregory & Zhang, Zibin & Wetzstein, Michael E., 2011. "An Ethanol Blend Wall Shift is Prone to Increase Petroleum Gasoline Demand," 2011 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2011, Corpus Christi, Texas 98795, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Tenkorang, Frank & Dority, Bree L. & Bridges, Deborah & Lam, Eddery, 2015. "Relationship between ethanol and gasoline: AIDS approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 63-69.
- repec:eee:energy:v:141:y:2017:i:c:p:2045-2053 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pacini, Henrique & Assunção, Lucas & van Dam, Jinke & Toneto, Rudinei, 2013. "The price for biofuels sustainability," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 898-903.
- Qiu, Cheng & Colson, Gregory & Escalante, Cesar & Wetzstein, Michael, 2012.
"Considering macroeconomic indicators in the food before fuel nexus,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 2021-2028.
- Qiu, Cheng & Colson, Gregory & Wetzstein, Michael E., 2011. "Considering Macroeconomic Indicators in the Food versus Fuel Issues," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103689, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Anne-Christine Barthel, 2013. "Extending The Scope Of Monotone Comparative Statics Results," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201305, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised May 2013.
- Trumbo, Jennifer L. & Tonn, Bruce E., 2016. "Biofuels: A sustainable choice for the United States' energy future?," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 147-161.
More about this item
KeywordsBlend wall Energy security Ethanol;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:7:p:3426-3430. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.