Towards a contemporary approach for understanding consumer behaviour in the context of domestic energy use
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Truffer, Bernhard & Markard, Jochen & Wustenhagen, Rolf, 2001. "Eco-labeling of electricity--strategies and tradeoffs in the definition of environmental standards," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 885-897, September.
- Bird, L. & Wüstenhagen, R. & Aabakken, J., 2002. "A review of international green power markets: recent experience, trends, and market drivers," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 6(6), pages 513-536, December.
- Thogersen, John & Olander, Folke, 2002. "Human values and the emergence of a sustainable consumption pattern: A panel study," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 605-630, October.
- Roberts, James A., 1996. "Green Consumers in the 1990s: Profile and Implications for Advertising," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 217-231, July.
- Salmela, Suvi & Varho, Vilja, 2006. "Consumers in the green electricity market in Finland," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3669-3683, December.
- DiClemente, Diane F. & Hantula, Donald A., 2003. "Applied behavioral economics and consumer choice," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 589-602, October.
- van Rooijen, Sascha N.M. & van Wees, Mark T., 2006. "Green electricity policies in the Netherlands: an analysis of policy decisions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 60-71, January.
- Velayudhan, S. K., 2003. "Dissemination of solar photovoltaics: a study on the government programme to promote solar lantern in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(14), pages 1509-1518, November.
- Jermias, Johnny, 2001. "Cognitive dissonance and resistance to change: the influence of commitment confirmation and feedback on judgment usefulness of accounting systems," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 141-160, March.
- Zinkhan, George M. & Braunsberger, Karin, 2004. "The complexity of consumers' cognitive structures and its relevance to consumer behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(6), pages 575-582, June.
- Lavoie, Marc, 2004. "Post Keynesian consumer theory: Potential synergies with consumer research and economic psychology," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 639-649, October.
- Yaniv, Ilan, 2004. "Receiving other people's advice: Influence and benefit," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Hubbard, Susan M. & Mulvey, Kevin P., 2003. "TIPs evaluation project retrospective study: wave 1 and 2," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 57-67, February.
- Brugha, Cathal M., 1998. "The structure of development decision-making," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 77-92, January.
- Faiers, Adam & Neame, Charles, 2006. "Consumer attitudes towards domestic solar power systems," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(14), pages 1797-1806, September.
- Ellen, Pam Scholder, 1994. "Do we know what we need to know? Objective and subjective knowledge effects on pro-ecological behaviors," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 43-52, May.
- Pujari, Devashish & Wright, Gillian & Peattie, Ken, 2003. "Green and competitive: Influences on environmental new product development performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(8), pages 657-671, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:35:y:2007:i:8:p:4381-4390. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.