Post Keynesian consumer theory: Potential synergies with consumer research and economic psychology
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marko Lah & Andrej Sušjan, 1999. "Rationality of Transitional Consumers: A Post Keynesian View," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 21(4), pages 589-602, July.
- Spash, Clive L. & Hanley, Nick, 1995.
"Preferences, information and biodiversity preservation,"
Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 191-208, March.
- Nick Hanley & Clive L Spash, 1993. "Preferences, Information and Biodiversity Preservation," Working Papers Series 93/12, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Spash, Clive L. & Hanley, N, 1994. "Preferences, information and biodiversity preservation," MPRA Paper 38351, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A, 1990. "The Implicit Psychology of the Theory of the Rational Consumer: An Interpretation," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(55), pages 182-198, December.
- Lucia C. Hanmer & A. Haroon Akram-Lodhi, 1998. "In "The House of the Spirits": Toward a Post Keynesian Theory of the Household?," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 20(3), pages 415-433, April.
- Hanmer, L.C. & Akram-Lodhi, A.H., 1996. "In 'The house of the spirits' : towards a post-Keynesian theory of the household?," ISS Working Papers - General Series 18966, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Drakopoulos, S A, 1992. "Keynes' Economic Thought and the Theory of Consumer Behaviour," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 39(3), pages 318-336, August.
- Sippel, Reinhard, 1997. "An Experiment on the Pure Theory of Consumer's Behaviour," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(444), pages 1431-1444, September.
- Drakopoulos, S A, 1994. " Hierarchical Choice in Economics," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(2), pages 133-153, June.
- Gowdy, John M. & Mayumi, Kozo, 2001. "Reformulating the foundations of consumer choice theory and environmental valuation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 223-237, November.
- Johnson, Michael D, 1988. " Comparability and Hierarchical Processing in Multialternative Choice," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(3), pages 303-314, December.
- Scott, Anthony, 2002. "Identifying and analysing dominant preferences in discrete choice experiments: An application in health care," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 383-398, June.
- Drakopoulos, S A, 1992. "Psychological Thresholds, Demand and Price Rigidity," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 60(2), pages 152-168, June. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)