Post Keynesian consumer theory: Potential synergies with consumer research and economic psychology
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lucia C. Hanmer & A. Haroon Akram-Lodhi, 1998.
"In "The House of the Spirits": Toward a Post Keynesian Theory of the Household?,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 20(3), pages 415-433, April.
- Hanmer, L.C. & Akram-Lodhi, A.H., 1996. "In 'The house of the spirits' : towards a post-Keynesian theory of the household?," ISS Working Papers - General Series 18966, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Gowdy, John M. & Mayumi, Kozo, 2001. "Reformulating the foundations of consumer choice theory and environmental valuation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 223-237, November.
- Drakopoulos, S A, 1992. "Psychological Thresholds, Demand and Price Rigidity," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 60(2), pages 152-168, June.
- Marko Lah & Andrej Sušjan, 1999. "Rationality of Transitional Consumers: A Post Keynesian View," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 21(4), pages 589-602, July.
- Spash, Clive L. & Hanley, Nick, 1995. "Preferences, information and biodiversity preservation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 191-208, March.
- Nick Hanley & Clive L Spash, 1993. "Preferences, Information and Biodiversity Preservation," Working Papers Series 93/12, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Spash, Clive L. & Hanley, N, 1994. "Preferences, information and biodiversity preservation," MPRA Paper 38351, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A, 1990. "The Implicit Psychology of the Theory of the Rational Consumer: An Interpretation," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(55), pages 182-198, December.
- Drakopoulos, S A, 1992. "Keynes' Economic Thought and the Theory of Consumer Behaviour," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 39(3), pages 318-336, August.
- Sippel, Reinhard, 1997. "An Experiment on the Pure Theory of Consumer's Behaviour," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(444), pages 1431-1444, September.
- Drakopoulos, S A, 1994. " Hierarchical Choice in Economics," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(2), pages 133-153, June.
- Johnson, Michael D, 1988. " Comparability and Hierarchical Processing in Multialternative Choice," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(3), pages 303-314, December.
- Scott, Anthony, 2002. "Identifying and analysing dominant preferences in discrete choice experiments: An application in health care," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 383-398, June. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)