A Post Keynesian Approach to Consumer Choice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Davidson, Paul, 1972. "Money and the Real World," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(325), pages 101-115, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zdravka Todorova, 2013. "Conspicuous Consumption as Routine Expenditure and its Place in the Social Provisioning Process," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 72(5), pages 1183-1204, November.
- Wolfgang J. Fellner & Roman J. Seidl, 2015. "Satiated Consumers: Allocation of Consumption Time in an Affluent Society," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(3), pages 534-563, July.
- Kemp-Benedict, Eric, 2013. "Material needs and aggregate demand," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 16-26.
- Fellner, Wolfgang & Seidl, Roman, 2012.
"The Relative Importance of Time and Money for Consumer Behavior and Prosperity,"
3681, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Wolfgang Fellner & Roman Seidl, 2012. "The Relative Importance of Time and Money for Consumer Behavior and Prosperity," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2012_08, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Till van Treeck, 2008. "The political economy debate on ‘financialisation’ – a macroeconomic perspective," IMK Working Paper 01-2008, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Paul Downward & Joseph Riordan, 2007. "Social Interactions And The Demand For Sport: An Economic Analysis," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 25(4), pages 518-537, October.
- Yun K. Kim, 2017. "Rise of Household Debt and the Great Recession in the US: Comparative Perspectives," Working Papers 2017_03, University of Massachusetts Boston, Economics Department.
- Yeva Nersisyan & L. Randall Wray, 2010.
"The global financial crisis and the shift to shadow banking,"
European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention,
Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 7(2), pages 377-400.
- Yeva Nersisyan & L. Randall Wray, 2010. "The Global Financial Crisis and the Shift to Shadow Banking," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_587, Levy Economics Institute.
- repec:eee:streco:v:47:y:2018:i:c:p:28-34 is not listed on IDEAS
- Todorova, Zdravka, 2013. "Consumption as a Social Process within Social Provisioning and Capitalism: Implications for Heterodox Economics," MPRA Paper 51516, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:nwe:eajour:y:2018:i:1:p:5-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barry Z. Cynamon & Steven M. Fazzari, 2016.
"Inequality, the Great Recession and slow recovery,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 40(2), pages 373-399.
- Barry Z. Cynamon & Steven M. Fazzari, "undated". "Inequality, the Great Recession, and Slow Recovery," Working Papers Series 9, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Jordan Melmiès, 2013.
"Industrial Seigniorage, the Other Face of Competition,"
GREDEG Working Papers
2013-25, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Jordan Melmies, 2016. "Industrial Seigniorage: The Other Face of Competition," Post-Print halshs-01398064, HAL.
- Stephen Dunn, 2006. "Prolegomena to a Post Keynesian health economics," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 64(3), pages 273-299.
- Eric Kemp-Benedict, 2017. "A multi-sector Kaleckian-Harrodian model for long-run analysis," Working Papers PKWP1702, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Downward, Paul & Lera-Lopez, Fernando & Rasciute, Simona, 2011. "The Zero-Inflated ordered probit approach to modelling sports participation," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2469-2477.
- Stephan B. Bruns & Alessio Moneta, 2017. "Intertemporal propensity to consume," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 295-314, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:postke:v:16:y:1994:i:4:p:539-562. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MPKE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.