Industrial Seigniorage, the Other Face of Competition
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jordan Melmies, 2016. "Industrial Seigniorage: The Other Face of Competition," Post-Print halshs-01398064, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marc Lavoie, 1994. "A Post Keynesian Approach to Consumer Choice," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 539-562, July.
- Wood, Donna J., 1985. "The Strategic Use of Public Policy: Business Support for the 1906 Food and Drug Act," Business History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 59(03), pages 403-432, September.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial seigniorage; Input substitution; product downsizing; Post Keynesian economics; Stock-Flow consistent modelling;
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2013-09-13 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-HME-2013-09-13 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gre:wpaper:2013-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patrice Bougette). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/credcfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.