Industrial Seigniorage, the Other Face of Competition
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jordan Melmies, 2016. "Industrial Seigniorage: The Other Face of Competition," Post-Print halshs-01398064, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wood, Donna J., 1985. "The Strategic Use of Public Policy: Business Support for the 1906 Food and Drug Act," Business History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 59(03), pages 403-432, September.
- Marc Lavoie, 1994. "A Post Keynesian Approach to Consumer Choice," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 539-562, July.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial seigniorage; Input substitution; product downsizing; Post Keynesian economics; Stock-Flow consistent modelling;
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2013-09-13 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-HME-2013-09-13 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gre:wpaper:2013-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patrice Bougette). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/credcfr.html .