The Minskyan System, Part III: System Dynamics Modeling of a Stock Flow-Consistent Minskyan Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven M. Fazzari & R. Glenn Hubbard & Bruce C. Petersen, 1988. "Financing Constraints and Corporate Investment," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 19(1), pages 141-206.
- L. Randall Wray, 2004. "Conclusion: The Credit Money and State Money Approaches," Chapters,in: Credit and State Theories of Money, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Marc Lavoie, 2005. "Monetary base endogeneity and the new procedures of the asset-based Canadian and American monetary systems," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(4), pages 689-709.
- Kregel, J A, 1977. "On the Existence of Expectations in English Neoclassical Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 15(2), pages 495-500, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jakob Kapeller & Bernhard Schütz, 2014.
"Debt, boom, bust: a theory of Minsky-Veblen cycles,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(4), pages 781-814.
- Jakob Kapeller & Bernhard Schütz, 2012. "Debt, Boom, Bust: A Theory of Minsky-Veblen Cycles," Economics working papers 2012-14, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:144:y:2018:i:c:p:228-243 is not listed on IDEAS
- Asensio, Angel & Charles, Sébastien & Lang, Dany & Le Heron, Edwin, 2011.
"Les développements récents de la macroéconomie post-keynésienne,"
Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs,
Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 10.
- Angel Asensio & Sébastien Charles & Edwin Le Héron & Dany Lang, 2011. "Les développements récents de la macroéconomie post-keynésienne," Post-Print halshs-00664867, HAL.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_455. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.