An Assessment of Tobin's Interpretation of Keynes' Liquidity Preference Theory
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Crouch, R L, 1971. "Tobin vs Keynes on Liquidity Preference," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 53(4), pages 368-371, November.
- Paul Davidson, 1978. "Money and the Real World," Palgrave Macmillan Books, Palgrave Macmillan, edition 0, number 978-1-349-15865-2.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Marcelo de Oliveira Passos & José Luís Oreiro, 2008. "A post Keynesian macrodynamic simulation model for an open economy," Anais do XXXVI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 36th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 200807211235250, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Paul Davidson, 1991. "Is Probability Theory Relevant for Uncertainty? A Post Keynesian Perspective," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 129-143, Winter.
- Noemi Levy-Orlik, 2012. "Keynes’s views in financing economic growth: the role of capital markets in the process of funding," Chapters, in: Jesper Jespersen & Mogens Ove Madsen (ed.), Keynes’s General Theory for Today, chapter 10, pages 167-185, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Thomas Cate (ed.), 2012. "Keynes’s General Theory," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3855.
- Loizos, Konstantinos, 2011. "A Note on Chapter 29 of Keynes’s Treatise on Money," MPRA Paper 54022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. Barkley Rosser, 2020. "Austrian themes and the Cambridge capital theory controversies," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 33(4), pages 415-431, December.
- Jorge Iván González, 2016. "Sentimientos y racionalidad en economía," Books, Universidad Externado de Colombia, Facultad de Economía, edition 1, number 75, January.
- Marc Lavoie, 2020. "Was Hyman Minsky a post-Keynesian economist?," Review of Evolutionary Political Economy, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 85-101, May.
- Marco A. Crocco, 2008.
"Technical Change And Formation Of Expectations,"
Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(2), pages 276-304, May.
- Marco Crocco, 2000. "Technical Change and formation of expectations," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td145, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- L. Randall Wray, 1997.
"Money and Taxes: The Chartalist Approach,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_222, Levy Economics Institute.
- L. Randall Wray, 1998. "Money and Taxes: the Chartalist Approach," Macroeconomics 9802020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sven R Larson, 2017. "Redistribution and Economic Decline," Working papers Conference proceedings The Future of Ethics, Education and Research, October 16-17, 2017 07, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- J. Barkley Rosser, 2001. "Alternative Keynesian and Post Keynesian Perspective on Uncertainty and Expectations," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(4), pages 545-566, July.
- David Dequech, 2012. "Post Keynesianism, Heterodoxy and Mainstream Economics," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(2), pages 353-368, April.
- Sven Larson, 2002. "Uncertainty and Consumption in Keynes's Theory of Effective Demand," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 241-258.
- Jan Toporowski, 2012. "Corporate Liquidity and Financial Fragility: The Role of Investment, Debt and Interest," Working Papers 169, Department of Economics, SOAS University of London, UK.
- Greg Hannsgen, 2007.
"The Transmission Mechanism of Monetary Policy: A Critical Review,"
Chapters, in: Philip Arestis & Malcolm Sawyer (ed.), A Handbook of Alternative Monetary Economics, chapter 13,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Greg Hannsgen, 2004. "The Transmission Mechanism of Monetary Policy: A Critical Review," Macroeconomics 0411004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Greg Hannsgen, 2004. "The Transmission Mechanism of Monetary Policy: A Critical Review," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_412, Levy Economics Institute.
- Burns, Tom R. & Deville, Philippe, 2003.
"The three faces of the coin: a socio-economic approach to the institution of money,"
European Journal of Economic and Social Systems, Lavoisier, vol. 16(2), pages 149-195.
- Burns, Tom & DeVille, Philippe & Gauci, Bernard & Baumgartner, Tom, 2003. "The three faces of the coin : a socio-economic approach to the institution of money," MPRA Paper 39854, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Obregon, Carlos, 2018. "Globalization misguided views," MPRA Paper 85813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2017.
"The Comparative Statics of Effective Demand,"
Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(3), pages 360-375, July.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2017. "The comparative statics of effective demand," Chemnitz Economic Papers 003, Department of Economics, Chemnitz University of Technology, revised Mar 2017.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2017. "The comparative statics of effective demand," FMM Working Paper 03-2017, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2007. "Keynes vs. the Post Keynesians on the Principle of Effective Demand," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 725-739.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:amerec:v:29:y:1985:i:2:p:49-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://journals.sagepub.com/home/aex .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: SAGE Publications (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://journals.sagepub.com/home/aex .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.