The Relative Importance of Time and Money for Consumer Behavior and Prosperity
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fellner, Wolfgang & Seidl, Roman, 2012. "The Relative Importance of Time and Money for Consumer Behavior and Prosperity," SRE-Discussion Papers 3681, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marc Lavoie, 1994. "A Post Keynesian Approach to Consumer Choice," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 539-562, July.
- H. S. Houthakker, 1952. "Compensated Changes in Quantities and Qualities Consumed," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(3), pages 155-164.
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132-132.
- Edmund S. Phelps, 1973. "The Harried Leisure Class: A Demurrer," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 87(4), pages 641-645.
- Richard Zeckhauser, 1973. "Time as the Ultimate Source of Utility," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 87(4), pages 668-675.
- Albert O. Hirschman, 1973. "An Alternative Explanation of Contemporary Harriedness," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 87(4), pages 634-637.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-11 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwsre:sre-disc-2012_08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.wu-wien.ac.at/mlgd/ .