The structure of development decision-making
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brugha, Cathal M., 1998. "The structure of adjustment decision-making," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 63-76, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Faiers, Adam & Cook, Matt & Neame, Charles, 2007. "Towards a contemporary approach for understanding consumer behaviour in the context of domestic energy use," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 4381-4390, August.
- Joseph R. Kakeneno & Cathal MacSwiney Brugha, 2017. "Usability of Nomology-based methodologies in supporting problem structuring across cultures: the case of participatory decision-making in Tanzania rural communities," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 25(2), pages 393-415, June.
- Brugha, Cathal M., 2004. "Phased multicriteria preference finding," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(2), pages 308-316, October.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:57:y:2006:i:1:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602063 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:55:y:2004:i:11:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601777 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shizhong Ai & Rong Du & Cathal M. Brugha & Hongpeng Wang, 2016. "Pointing to Priorities for Multiple Criteria Decision Making — The Case of a MIS-Based Project in China," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(03), pages 683-702, May.
- Franco, L. Alberto & Rouwette, Etienne A.J.A., 2011. "Decision development in facilitated modelling workshops," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 212(1), pages 164-178, July.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:61:y:2010:i:5:d:10.1057_jors.2009.82 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brugha, Cathal MacSwiney, 2015. "Foundation of Nomology," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(3), pages 734-747.
- Montibeller, Gilberto & Franco, L. Alberto & Lord, Ewan & Iglesias, Aline, 2009. "Structuring resource allocation decisions: A framework for building multi-criteria portfolio models with area-grouped options," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 199(3), pages 846-856, December.
- Sutton, Anna & Allinson, Chris & Williams, Helen, 2013. "Personality type and work-related outcomes: An exploratory application of the Enneagram model," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 234-249.
- Brugha, Cathal M., 2000. "Relative measurement and the power function," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 121(3), pages 627-640, March.
- Montibeller, Gilberto & Franco, Alberto & Lord, Ewan & Iglesias, Aline, 2008. "Structuring multi-criteria portfolio analysis models," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 22693, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:104:y:1998:i:1:p:77-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.