Supply of biomass, bioenergy, and carbon mitigation: Method and application
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Uwe Schneider & Bruce McCarl, 2003.
"Economic Potential of Biomass Based Fuels for Greenhouse Gas Emission Mitigation,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 24(4), pages 291-312, April.
- Uwe A. Schneider & Bruce A. McCarl, 2001. "Economic Potential of Biomass-Based Fuels for Greenhouse Gas Emission Mitigation," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 01-wp280, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Marie Walsh & Daniel de la Torre Ugarte & Hosein Shapouri & Stephen Slinsky, 2003. "Bioenergy Crop Production in the United States: Potential Quantities, Land Use Changes, and Economic Impacts on the Agricultural Sector," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 24(4), pages 313-333, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosburg, Alicia & Miranowski, John & Jacobs, Keri, 2013. "Cellulosic Biofuel Supply with Heterogeneous Biomass Suppliers: An Application to Switchgrass-based Ethanol," Staff General Research Papers Archive 36359, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Cleary, Julian & Wolf, Derek P. & Caspersen, John P., 2015. "Comparing the life cycle costs of using harvest residue as feedstock for small- and large-scale bioenergy systems (part II)," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 539-547.
- Susaeta, Andres & Lal, Pankaj & Alavalapati, Janaki & Mercer, Evan, 2011. "Random preferences towards bioenergy environmental externalities: A case study of woody biomass based electricity in the Southern United States," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1111-1118.
- Lin, Tyrone T. & Huang, Shio-Ling, 2011. "Application of the modified Tobin's q to an uncertain energy-saving project with the real options concept," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 408-420, January.
- Golecha, Rajdeep & Gan, Jianbang, 2016. "Effects of corn stover year-to-year supply variability and market structure on biomass utilization and cost," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 34-44.
- Akhtari, Shaghaygh & Sowlati, Taraneh & Day, Ken, 2014. "The effects of variations in supply accessibility and amount on the economics of using regional forest biomass for generating district heat," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 631-640.
- Dzene, Ilze & Rošā, Marika & Blumberga, Dagnija, 2011. "How to select appropriate measures for reductions in negative environmental impact? Testing a screening method on a regional energy system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1878-1883.
- Pantaleo, Antonio & Gennaro, Bernardo De & Shah, Nilay, 2013. "Assessment of optimal size of anaerobic co-digestion plants: An application to cattle farms in the province of Bari (Italy)," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 57-70.
- Corvaglia, Maria Anna, 2013. "South-South Technology Transfer Addressing Climate Change: The Emerging Role of Developing Countries in the Global Climate Governance," Papers 474, World Trade Institute.
- Rodriguez, Luis C. & May, Barrie & Herr, Alexander & Farine, Damien & O'Connell, Deborah, 2011. "Biofuel excision and the viability of ethanol production in the Green Triangle, Australia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 1951-1957, April.
- Lin, Tyrone T. & Huang, Shio-Ling, 2010. "An entry and exit model on the energy-saving investment strategy with real options," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 794-802, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:35:y:2007:i:12:p:6003-6009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.