Biofuel excision and the viability of ethanol production in the Green Triangle, Australia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gan, Jianbang, 2007. "Supply of biomass, bioenergy, and carbon mitigation: Method and application," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6003-6009, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kosinkova, Jana & Doshi, Amar & Maire, Juliette & Ristovski, Zoran & Brown, Richard & Rainey, Thomas J., 2015. "Measuring the regional availability of biomass for biofuels and the potential for microalgae," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 1271-1285.
- Byrnes, Liam & Brown, Colin & Wagner, Liam & Foster, John, 2016.
"Reviewing the viability of renewable energy in community electrification: The case of remote Western Australian communities,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 470-481.
- Byrnes, Liam & Brown, Colin & Wagner, Liam & Foster, John, 2015. "Reviewing the Viability of Renewable Energy in Community Electrification: The Case of Remote Western Australian Communities," MPRA Paper 61929, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Azad, A.K. & Rasul, M.G. & Khan, M.M.K. & Sharma, Subhash C. & Hazrat, M.A., 2015. "Prospect of biofuels as an alternative transport fuel in Australia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 331-351.
- Puri, Munish & Abraham, Reinu E. & Barrow, Colin J., 2012. "Biofuel production: Prospects, challenges and feedstock in Australia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 6022-6031.
More about this item
KeywordsBiomass Ethanol Biofuel excise;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:39:y:2011:i:4:p:1951-1957. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.