Electricity sector reform in Cameroon: is privatization the solution?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2001. "African Development Indicators 2001," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13925, August.
- Pineau, Pierre-Olivier & Hamalainen, Raimo P., 2000. "A perspective on the restructuring of the Finnish electricity market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 181-192, March.
- Faye Steiner, 2000. "Regulation, Industry Structure and Performance in the Electricity Supply Industry," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 238, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haselip, James & Hilson, Gavin, 2005. "Winners and losers from industry reforms in the developing world: experiences from the electricity and mining sectors," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 87-100, June.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:117:y:2018:i:c:p:108-126 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sharma, D. Parameswara & Nair, P. S. Chandramohanan & Balasubramanian, R., 2005. "Performance of Indian power sector during a decade under restructuring: a critique," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 563-576, March.
- Ikeme, J. & Ebohon, Obas John, 2005. "Nigeria's electric power sector reform: what should form the key objectives?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1213-1221, June.
- Morgan Bazilian & Patrick Nussbaumer & Hans-Holger Rogner & Abeeku Brew-Hammond & Vivien Foster & Shonali Pachauri & Eric Williams & Mark Howells & Philippe Niyongabo & Lawrence Musaba & Brian Ó Galla, 2011. "Energy Access Scenarios to 2030 for the Power Sector in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 2011.68, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- NGUENA, Christian L. & MAGNE, Carine E., 2012.
"Politique Industrielle Contemporaine : le Problème de Dépendance en Energie et Capital Humain des Pays de l’Afrique Centrale
[Contemporary Industrial Policies: The Problem of Energy and Human Capit," MPRA Paper 49409, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Aug 2013.
- Diboma, B.S. & Tamo Tatietse, T., 2013. "Power interruption costs to industries in Cameroon," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 582-592.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2011.
"The impact of power market reforms on electricity price-cost margins and cross-subsidy levels: A cross country panel data analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1080-1092, March.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2010. "Electricity Market Reform: Lessons for developing countries," MPRA Paper 27317, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2011. "The impact of power market reforms on electricity price-cost margins and cross-subsidy levels: a cross country panel data analysis," MPRA Paper 28414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:74:y:2017:i:c:p:1189-1209 is not listed on IDEAS
- Haselip, James & Potter, Clive, 2010. "Post-neoliberal electricity market 're-reforms' in Argentina: Diverging from market prescriptions?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 1168-1176, February.
- Pineau, Pierre-Olivier, 2008. "Electricity sector integration in West Africa," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 210-223, January.
- Esso, Loesse Jacques, 2010. "Threshold cointegration and causality relationship between energy use and growth in seven African countries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1383-1391, November.
- Nepal, Rabindra & Jamasb, Tooraj, 2012. "Reforming small electricity systems under political instability: The case of Nepal," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 242-251.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:30:y:2002:i:11-12:p:999-1012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.