International Trade Agreements and the Peruvian Electricity Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- del Sol, Patricio, 2002. "Responses to electricity liberalization: the regional strategy of a Chilean generator," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 437-446, April.
- Gonzalo Tamayo & Roxana Barrantes & José Távara & Verónica Zavala, 2000. "Determinantes de los arreglos contractuales en la participación privada en infraestructura: El caso Peruano," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6124, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Máximo Torero & Alberto Pascó-Font, 2003.
"The social impact of privatization and the regulation of utilities in Peru,"
Chapters,in: Utility Privatization and Regulation, chapter 11
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Torero, Maximo & Pasco-Font, Alberto, 2001. "The Social Impact of Privatization and the Regulation of Utilities in Peru," WIDER Working Paper Series 017, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Gonzalo Tamayo & Roxana Barrantes & José Távara & Verónica Zavala, 2000. "Determinantes de los arreglos contractuales en la participación privada en infraestructura: El caso Peruano," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 7610, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Plourde, A., 1990. "Canada'S International Obligations In Energy And The Free- Trade Aggeement," Working Papers 9002, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ose:wpaper:13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arturo Leonardo Vásquez Cordano). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/osigvpe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.