International Trade Agreements and the Peruvian Electricity Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- del Sol, Patricio, 2002. "Responses to electricity liberalization: the regional strategy of a Chilean generator," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 437-446, April.
- Gonzalo Tamayo & Roxana Barrantes & José Távara & Verónica Zavala, 2000. "Determinantes de los arreglos contractuales en la participación privada en infraestructura: El caso Peruano," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6124, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Máximo Torero & Alberto Pascó-Font, 2003.
"The social impact of privatization and the regulation of utilities in Peru,"
Chapters, in: Cecilia Ugaz (ed.), Utility Privatization and Regulation, chapter 11,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Maximo Torero & Alberto Pascó-Font, 2001. "The Social Impact of Privatization and the Regulation of Utilities in Peru," WIDER Working Paper Series DP2001-17, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Gonzalo Tamayo & Roxana Barrantes & José Távara & Verónica Zavala, 2000. "Determinantes de los arreglos contractuales en la participación privada en infraestructura: El caso Peruano," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 7610, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Plourde, A., 1990. "Canada'S International Obligations In Energy And The Free- Trade Aggeement," Working Papers 9002, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- John Nellis, 2003. "Privatization in Latin America," Working Papers 31, Center for Global Development.
- Ugaz, Cecilia, 2001. "A Public Goods Approach to Regulation of Utilities," WIDER Working Paper Series 009, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Jamasb, T. & Mota, R. & Newbery, D. & Pollitt, M., 2004.
"‘Electricity Sector Reform in Developing Countries: A Survey of Empirical Evidence on Determinants and Performance’,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0439, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jamasb, Tooraj & Mota, Raffaella & Newbery, David & Pollitt, Michael, 2005. "Electricity sector reform in developing countries : a survey of empirical evidence on determinants and performance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3549, The World Bank.
- Joan Calzada & Christian Jaag & Urs Trinkner, 2010.
"Universal service auctions in liberalized postal markets,"
Chapters, in: Michael A. Crew & Paul R. Kleindorfer (ed.), Heightening Competition in the Postal and Delivery Sector, chapter 17,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Joan Calzada & Christian Jaag & Urs Trinkner, 2009. "Universal Service Auctions in Liberalized Postal Markets," Working Papers 0014, Swiss Economics, revised Jul 2009.
- Pérez-Reyes, Raúl & Tovar, Beatriz, 2010. "Explaining the inefficiency of electrical distribution companies: Peruvian firms," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 1175-1181, September.
- Zhang, Yinfang & Parker, David & Kirkpatrick, Colin, 2005.
"Competition, regulation and privatisation of electricity generation in developing countries: does the sequencing of the reforms matter?,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(2-3), pages 358-379, May.
- Zhang, Yingang & Parker, David & Kirkpatrick, Colin, 2004. "Competition, Regulation and Privatisation of Electricity Generation in Developing Countries: Does the Sequencing of the Reforms Matter?," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30599, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Hulya Dagdeviren, 2009. "Limits To Competition And Regulation In Privatized Electricity Markets," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 80(4), pages 641-664, December.
- Khan, Iram, 2006. "Public vs. private sector : an examination of neo-liberal ideology," MPRA Paper 13443, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jamasb, T. & Newbery, D. & Pollitt, M., 2004.
"'Core Indicators for Determinants and Performance of Electricity Sector in Developing Countries’,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0438, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jamasb, Tooraj & Newbery, David & Pollitt, Michael, 2005. "Core indicators for determinants and performance of the electricity sector in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3599, The World Bank.
- Clifton, Judith & Fuentes, Daniel Diaz & Warner, Mildred, 2016. "The loss of public values when public shareholders go abroad," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 134-143.
- Estrin, Saul & Pelletier, Adeline, 2016. "Privatisation in Developing Countries: What Are the Lessons of Recent Experience?," IZA Discussion Papers 10297, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Estrin, Saul & Pelletier, Adeline, 2018. "Privatization in developing countries: what are the lessons of recent experience?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87348, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ioannis N. Kessides, 2004. "Reforming Infrastructure : Privatization, Regulation, and Competition," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13525, December.
- Sarangi, Gopal K. & Mishra, Arabinda & Chang, Youngho & Taghizadeh-Hesary, Farhad, 2019. "Indian electricity sector, energy security and sustainability: An empirical assessment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 135(C).
- Yin-Fang Zhang & David Parker & Colin Kirkpatrick, 2008.
"Electricity sector reform in developing countries: an econometric assessment of the effects of privatization, competition and regulation,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 159-178, April.
- Zhang, Yin-Fang & Kirkpatrick, Colin & Parker, David, 2002. "Electricity Sector Reform in Developing Countries: An Econometric Assessment of the Effects of Privatisation, Competition and Regulation," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30593, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Cavaliere, Christianne & Larsen, Erik R. & Dyner, Isaac, 2007. "The privatization of EEB: From cash drain to major contributor," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1884-1895, March.
- Máximo Torero, 2002.
"Peruvian Privatization: Impacts On Firm Performance,"
Research Department Publications
3169, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Máximo Torero, 2003. "Peruvian Privatization: Impacts On Firm Performance," Research Department Publications 3173, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Martimort, David & Straub, Stéphane, 2009. "Infrastructure privatization and changes in corruption patterns: The roots of public discontent," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 69-84, September.
- John Nellis, 2006. "Privatization: A Summary Assessment," Working Papers 87, Center for Global Development.
- Sarah Feron & Raúl R. Cordero, 2018. "Is Peru Prepared for Large-Scale Sustainable Rural Electrification?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(5), pages 1-20, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ose:wpaper:13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/osigvpe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Arturo Leonardo Vásquez Cordano The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Arturo Leonardo Vásquez Cordano to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/osigvpe.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.