Electricity sector integration in West Africa
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ikeme, J. & Ebohon, Obas John, 2005. "Nigeria's electric power sector reform: what should form the key objectives?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1213-1221, June.
- Pineau, Pierre-Olivier & Hira, Anil & Froschauer, Karl, 2004. "Measuring international electricity integration: a comparative study of the power systems under the Nordic Council, MERCOSUR, and NAFTA," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(13), pages 1457-1475, September.
- Mohsin S. Khan & Sunil Sharma, 2003. "IMF Conditionality and Country Ownership of Adjustment Programs," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 18(2), pages 227-248.
- Pierre-Olivier Pineau, 2005. "Transparency in the dark: an assessment of the Cameroonian electricity sector reform," International Journal of Global Energy Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 23(2/3), pages 133-168.
- Pineau, Pierre-Olivier, 2002. "Electricity sector reform in Cameroon: is privatization the solution?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(11-12), pages 999-1012, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:36:y:2008:i:1:p:210-223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.