Electricity sector integration in West Africa
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ikeme, J. & Ebohon, Obas John, 2005. "Nigeria's electric power sector reform: what should form the key objectives?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1213-1221, June.
- Pineau, Pierre-Olivier, 2002. "Electricity sector reform in Cameroon: is privatization the solution?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(11-12), pages 999-1012, September.
- Pierre-Olivier Pineau, 2005. "Transparency in the dark: an assessment of the Cameroonian electricity sector reform," International Journal of Global Energy Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 23(2/3), pages 133-168.
- Pineau, Pierre-Olivier & Hira, Anil & Froschauer, Karl, 2004. "Measuring international electricity integration: a comparative study of the power systems under the Nordic Council, MERCOSUR, and NAFTA," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(13), pages 1457-1475, September.
- Mohsin S. Khan & Sunil Sharma, 2003. "IMF Conditionality and Country Ownership of Adjustment Programs," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 18(2), pages 227-248.