Electricity sector integration in West Africa
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pineau, Pierre-Olivier & Hira, Anil & Froschauer, Karl, 2004. "Measuring international electricity integration: a comparative study of the power systems under the Nordic Council, MERCOSUR, and NAFTA," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(13), pages 1457-1475, September.
- Ikeme, J. & Ebohon, Obas John, 2005. "Nigeria's electric power sector reform: what should form the key objectives?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1213-1221, June.
- Pineau, Pierre-Olivier, 2002. "Electricity sector reform in Cameroon: is privatization the solution?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(11-12), pages 999-1012, September.
- Pierre-Olivier Pineau, 2005. "Transparency in the dark: an assessment of the Cameroonian electricity sector reform," International Journal of Global Energy Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 23(2/3), pages 133-168.
- Mohsin S. Khan & Sunil Sharma, 2003. "IMF Conditionality and Country Ownership of Adjustment Programs," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 18(2), pages 227-248.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alfaro, Jose & Miller, Shelie, 2014. "Satisfying the rural residential demand in Liberia with decentralized renewable energy schemes," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 903-911.
- Billette de Villemeur, Etienne & Pineau, Pierre-Olivier, 2010.
"Environmentally damaging electricity trade,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 1548-1558, March.
- Pineau, Pierre-Olivier & de Villemeur, Étienne, 2009. "Environmentally Damaging Electricity Trade," TSE Working Papers 09-118, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Pineau, Pierre-Olivier & de Villemeur, Étienne, 2009. "Environmentally Damaging Electricity Trade," IDEI Working Papers 592, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Ochoa, Camila & Dyner, Isaac & Franco, Carlos J., 2013. "Simulating power integration in Latin America to assess challenges, opportunities, and threats," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 267-273.
- Morgan Bazilian & Patrick Nussbaumer & Hans-Holger Rogner & Abeeku Brew-Hammond & Vivien Foster & Shonali Pachauri & Eric Williams & Mark Howells & Philippe Niyongabo & Lawrence Musaba & Brian Ó Galla, 2011. "Energy Access Scenarios to 2030 for the Power Sector in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 2011.68, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Arina Nikandrova & Jevgenijs Steinbuks, 2017.
"Contracting for the second best in dysfunctional electricity markets,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 41-71, February.
- Nikandrova, Arina & Steinbuks, Jevgenijs, 2014. "Contracting for the second best in dysfunctional electricity markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6955, The World Bank.
- Wren-Lewis, Liam, 2014.
"Utility regulation in Africa: How relevant is the British model?,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 203-205.
- Liam Wren-Lewis, 2014. "Utility regulation in Africa: How relevant is the British model?," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01109527, HAL.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:74:y:2017:i:c:p:1189-1209 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sebitosi, A.B. & Okou, R., 2010. "Re-thinking the power transmission model for sub-Saharan Africa," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 1448-1454, March.
- Billette de Villemeur, Etienne & Pineau, Pierre-Olivier, 2012.
"Regulation and electricity market integration: When trade introduces inefficiencies,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 529-535.
- Billette de Villemeur, Etienne & Pineau, Pierre-Olivier, 2012. "Regulation and electricity market integration: When trade introduces inefficiencies," MPRA Paper 41251, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oseni, Musiliu O. & Pollitt, Michael G., 2014.
"Institutional arrangements for the promotion of regional integration of electricity markets : international experience,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6947, The World Bank.
- Musiliu O. Oseni & Michael Pollitt, 2014. "Institutional arrangements for the promotion of regional integration of electricity markets: International Experience," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1428, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:36:y:2008:i:1:p:210-223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.