A general model for CO2 regulation: the case of Denmark
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lyon, Randolph M., 1989. "Transferable discharge permit systems and environmental management in developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(8), pages 1299-1312, August.
- Ingham, Alan & Ulph, Alistair, 1991. "Market-based instruments for reducing CO2 emissions : The case of UK manufacturing," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 138-148, March.
- Morthorst, Poul Erik, 1994. "Constructing CO2 reduction cost curves The case of Denmark," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(11), pages 964-970, November.
- Svendsen, Gert T, 1995. "California shows the future of electricity production in the Single Market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(10), pages 857-859, October.
- Larsen, Bjorn & Shah, Anwar, 1994.
"Global Tradeable Carbon Permits, Participation Incentives, and Transfers,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 46(0), pages 841-856, Supplemen.
- Larsen, Bjorn & Shah, Anwar, 1994. "Global tradable carbon permits, participation incentives, and transfers," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1315, The World Bank.
- Schelling, Thomas C, 1992. "Some Economics of Global Warming," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Ger Klaassen, 1996. "Acid Rain and Environmental Degradation," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1165.
- Wallace E. Oates & Paul R. Portney, 1992. "Economic Incentives and the Containment of Global Warming," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 18(1), pages 85-98, Winter.
- Nordhaus, William D, 1991. "A Sketch of the Economics of the Greenhouse Effect," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(2), pages 146-150, May.
- Jochem, Eberhard, 1991. "Reducing CO2 emissions -- the West German plan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 119-126, March.
- Alan Manne & Richard Richels, 1992. "Buying Greenhouse Insurance: The Economic Costs of CO2 Emission Limits," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026213280x, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jebaraj, S. & Iniyan, S., 2006. "A review of energy models," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 281-311, August.
- Svendsen, Gert Tinggaard & Daugbjerg, Carsten & Hjollund, Lene & Pedersen, Anders Branth, 2001. "Consumers, industrialists and the political economy of green taxation: CO2 taxation in OECD," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 489-497, May.
- Jensen, Jesper & Rasmussen, Tobias N., 2000. "Allocation of CO2 Emissions Permits: A General Equilibrium Analysis of Policy Instruments," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 111-136, September.
- Svendsen, Gert Tinggaard & Christensen, Jan Lien, 1999. "The US SO2 auction: analysis and generalization," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 403-416, October.
- Bräuer, Wolfgang & Stronzik, Marcus & Michaelowa, Axel, 2000. "Die Koexistenz von Zertifikatemärkten für grünen Strom und CO2-Emissionen : wer gewinnt und wer verliert?," HWWA Discussion Papers 96, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Song, Malin & An, Qingxian & Zhang, Wei & Wang, Zeya & Wu, Jie, 2012. "Environmental efficiency evaluation based on data envelopment analysis: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(7), pages 4465-4469.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:26:y:1998:i:1:p:33-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.