A general model for CO2 regulation: the case of Denmark
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ingham, Alan & Ulph, Alistair, 1991. "Market-based instruments for reducing CO2 emissions : The case of UK manufacturing," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 138-148, March.
- Larsen, Bjorn & Shah, Anwar, 1994.
"Global tradable carbon permits, participation incentives, and transfers,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1315, The World Bank.
- Larsen, Bjorn & Shah, Anwar, 1994. "Global Tradeable Carbon Permits, Participation Incentives, and Transfers," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(0), pages 841-856, Supplemen.
- Wallace E. Oates & Paul R. Portney, 1992. "Economic Incentives and the Containment of Global Warming," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 18(1), pages 85-98, Winter.
- Svendsen, Gert T, 1995. "California shows the future of electricity production in the Single Market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(10), pages 857-859, October.
- Jochem, Eberhard, 1991. "Reducing CO2 emissions -- the West German plan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 119-126, March.
- Lyon, Randolph M., 1989. "Transferable discharge permit systems and environmental management in developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(8), pages 1299-1312, August.
- Alan Manne & Richard Richels, 1992. "Buying Greenhouse Insurance: The Economic Costs of CO2 Emission Limits," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026213280x.
- Ger Klaassen, 1996. "Acid Rain and Environmental Degradation," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1165.
- Schelling, Thomas C, 1992. "Some Economics of Global Warming," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Nordhaus, William D, 1991. "A Sketch of the Economics of the Greenhouse Effect," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(2), pages 146-150, May.
- Morthorst, Poul Erik, 1994. "Constructing CO2 reduction cost curves The case of Denmark," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(11), pages 964-970, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:26:y:1998:i:1:p:33-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.