The US SO2 auction: analysis and generalization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Svendsen, Gert T, 1995. "California shows the future of electricity production in the Single Market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(10), pages 857-859, October.
- Oehmke, James F., 1987. "The allocation of pollutant discharge permits by competitive auction," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, pages 153-162.
- Svendsen, Gert Tinggaard, 1998. "A general model for CO2 regulation: the case of Denmark," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 33-44, January.
- Randall G. Holcombe & Roger E. Meiners, 1980. "Corrective Taxes and Auctions of Rights in the Control of Externalities," Public Finance Review, , vol. 8(3), pages 345-349, July.
- Randolph M. Lyon, 1982. "Auctions and Alternative Procedures for Allocating Pollution Rights," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 58(1), pages 16-32.
- Svendsen, Gert Tinggaard, 1999. "U.S. Interest Groups Prefer Emission Trading: A New Perspective," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 101(1-2), pages 109-128, October.
- Cox, James C & Smith, Vernon L & Walker, James M, 1988. "Theory and Individual Behavior of First-Price Auctions," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 61-99, March.
- G T Svendsen, 1998.
"The US Acid Rain Program: Design, Performance, and Assessment,"
Environment and Planning C,
, pages 723-734.
- G T Svendsen, 1998. "The US Acid Rain Program: design, performance, and assessment," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 16(6), pages 723-734, December.
- Cason, Timothy N, 1995.
"An Experimental Investigation of the Seller Incentives in the EPA's Emission Trading Auction,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 905-922.
- Andreoni, J., 1993. "Cooperation in Public Goods Experiments: Kindness or Confusion?," Working papers 9309, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Plott, Charles R., 1996. "EPA's New Emissions Trading Mechanism: A Laboratory Evaluation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 133-160, March.
- Randall G. Holcombe & Roger E. Meiners, 1981. "Corrective Taxes and Auctions of Rights in the Control of Externalities: A Reply," Public Finance Review, , vol. 9(4), pages 479-484, October.
- Wallace E. Oates, 1981. "Corrective Taxes and Auctions of Rights in the Control of Externalities: Some Further Thoughts," Public Finance Review, , vol. 9(4), pages 471-478, October.
- William Vickrey, 1961. "Counterspeculation, Auctions, And Competitive Sealed Tenders," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 16(1), pages 8-37, March.
- Lyon, Randolph M., 1986. "Equilibrium properties of auctions and alternative procedures for allocating transferable permits," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 129-152, June.
- Cason Timothy N., 1993. "Seller Incentive Properties of EPA's Emission Trading Auction," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 177-195, September.
- Karl Hausker, 1992. "The politics and economics of auction design in the market for sulfur dioxide pollution," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(4), pages 553-572.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Urs Steiner Brandt & Gert Tinggaard Svendsen, 2004.
"Rent-Seeking and Grandfathering: The Case of GHG Trade in the Eu,"
Energy & Environment,
, vol. 15(1), pages 69-80, January.
- Urs Steiner Brandt & Gert Tinggaard Svendsen, 2002. "Rent-seeking and grandfathering: The case of GHG trade in the EU," Working Papers 35/02, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- Sonia Schwartz, 2009. "Comment distribuer les quotas de pollution ?. Une revue de la littérature," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 119(4), pages 535-568.
- Svendsen, Gert Tinggaard & Vesterdal, Morten, 2003. "How to design greenhouse gas trading in the EU?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, pages 1531-1539.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:21:y:1999:i:5:p:403-416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.