Reducing CO2 emissions -- the West German plan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brookes, Len, 1990. "The greenhouse effect: the fallacies in the energy efficiency solution," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 199-201, March.
- Lutzenhiser, Loren, 1992. "A cultural model of household energy consumption," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 47-60.
- Grubb, M. J., 1990. "Communication Energy efficiency and economic fallacies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(8), pages 783-785, October.
- Grubb, Michael, 1992. "Reply to Brookes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 392-393, May.
- Schipper, Lee & Hawk, Dianne V., 1991. "More efficient household electricity-use : An international perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 244-265, April.
- Kempton, Willett & Montgomery, Laura, 1982. "Folk quantification of energy," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 7(10), pages 817-827.
- Brookes, L. G., 1992. "Energy efficiency and economic fallacies: a reply," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 390-392, May.
- Greenhalgh, Geoffrey, 1990. "Energy conservation policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 293-299, April.
- Brookes, L. G., 1993. "Energy efficiency fallacies: the debate concluded," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 346-347, April.
- Toke, Dave, 1990. "Increasing energy supply not inevitable," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(7), pages 671-673, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simonis, Udo E., 1994. "Towards a "Houston Protocol": Or how to allocate CO2 emissions reductions between North and South," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship Environmental Policy FS II 94-404, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Bach, Wilfrid, 1995. "Coal policy and climate protection : Can the tough German CO2 reduction target be met by 2005?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 85-91, January.
- Simonis, Udo E., 1993. "Toward a Houston Protocol - CO2 emission reductions between north and south," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 128-150.
- Simonis, Udo E., 1996. "Klimaprotokoll - zu den Verteilungsproblemen der Weltumweltpolitik," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 37-61.
- Svendsen, Gert Tinggaard, 1998. "A general model for CO2 regulation: the case of Denmark," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 33-44, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:19:y:1991:i:2:p:119-126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.