Kriging of financial term-structures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Paulson, Nicholas D. & Hart, Chad E., 2006. "A Spatial Approach to Addressing Weather Derivative Basis Risk: A Drought Insurance Example," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21249, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Leif Andersen, 2007. "Discount curve construction with tension splines," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 227-267, December.
- Chiu, Nan-Chieh & Fang, Shu-Cherng & Lavery, John E. & Lin, Jen-Yen & Wang, Yong, 2008. "Approximating term structure of interest rates using cubic L1 splines," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 184(3), pages 990-1004, February.
- Ernst Eberlein & Jean Jacod, 1997. "On the range of options prices (*)," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 131-140.
- Schmidt, Wolfgang M., 2011. "Interest rate term structure modelling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 214(1), pages 1-14, October.
- Luca Barzanti & Corrado Corradi, 1999. "A note on direct term structure estimation using monotonic splines," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 22(1), pages 101-108, March.
- Fernandes, Guilherme Barreto & Artes, Rinaldo, 2016. "Spatial dependence in credit risk and its improvement in credit scoring," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(2), pages 517-524.
- Lars E.O. Svensson, 1994.
"Estimating and Interpreting Forward Interest Rates: Sweden 1992 - 1994,"
NBER Working Papers
4871, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lars E. O. Svensson, 1994. "Estimating and Interpreting Forward Interest Rates; Sweden 1992-1994," IMF Working Papers 94/114, International Monetary Fund.
- Svensson, L.E.O., 1994. "Estimating and Interpreting Foreward Interest Rates: Sweden 1992-1994," Papers 579, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Asgharian, Hossein & Hess, Wolfgang & Liu, Lu, 2013.
"A spatial analysis of international stock market linkages,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 4738-4754.
- Asgharian, Hossein & Hess, Wolfgang & Liu, Lu, 2013. "A spatial analysis of international stock market linkages," Knut Wicksell Working Paper Series 2013/3, Lund University, Knut Wicksell Centre for Financial Studies.
- Nicole El Karoui & Monique Jeanblanc-Picquè & Steven E. Shreve, 1998. "Robustness of the Black and Scholes Formula," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(2), pages 93-126.
- Mercurio, F. & Moraleda, J. M., 2000. "An analytically tractable interest rate model with humped volatility," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 205-214, January.
- Svensson, Lars E O, 1994. "Estimating and Interpreting Forward Interest Rates: Sweden 1992-4," CEPR Discussion Papers 1051, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Manfred Gilli & Stefan Große & Enrico Schumann, 2010. "Calibrating the Nelson–Siegel–Svensson model," Working Papers 031, COMISEF.
- J P C Kleijnen & W C M van Beers, 2013.
"Monotonicity-preserving bootstrapped Kriging metamodels for expensive simulations,"
Journal of the Operational Research Society,
Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 64(5), pages 708-717, May.
- Kleijnen, Jack P.C. & van Beers, W.C.M., 2009. "Monotonicity-Preserving Bootstrapped Kriging Metamodels for Expensive Simulations," Discussion Paper 2009-75, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kleijnen, Jack P.C. & van Beers, W.C.M., 2013. "Monotonicity-preserving bootstrapped kriging metamodels for expensive simulations," Other publications TiSEM 6b0d8c68-19f5-485b-b3e2-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Boero, G. & Torricelli, C., 1996. "A comparative evaluation of alternative models of the term structure of interest rates," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 205-223, August.
- Renne, Jean-Paul, 2016. "A tractable interest rate model with explicit monetary policy rates," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 251(3), pages 873-887.
- Fengler, Matthias R. & Hin, Lin-Yee, 2015.
"A simple and general approach to fitting the discount curve under no-arbitrage constraints,"
Finance Research Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 78-84.
- Fengler, Matthias R. & Hin, Lin-Yee, 2014. "A simple and general approach to fitting the discount curve under no-arbitrage constraints," Economics Working Paper Series 1423, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Barzanti, Luca & Corradi, Corrado, 1998. "A note on interest rate term structure estimation using tension splines," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 139-143, June.
- Nelson, Charles R & Siegel, Andrew F, 1987. "Parsimonious Modeling of Yield Curves," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 60(4), pages 473-489, October.
- Andrea Pallavicini & Marco Tarenghi, 2010. "Interest-Rate Modeling with Multiple Yield Curves," Papers 1006.4767, arXiv.org.
- James M. Steeley, 2008. "Testing Term Structure Estimation Methods: Evidence from the UK STRIPS Market," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 40(7), pages 1489-1512, October.
- Mark H. A. Davis & David G. Hobson, 2007. "The Range Of Traded Option Prices," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 1-14.
- T. Clifton Green & Stephen Figlewski, 1999. "Market Risk and Model Risk for a Financial Institution Writing Options," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(4), pages 1465-1499, August.
- Laurini, Márcio Poletti & Ohashi, Alberto, 2015.
"A noisy principal component analysis for forward rate curves,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 246(1), pages 140-153.
- Marcio Laurini & Alberto Ohashi, 2014. "A Noisy Principal Component Analysis for Forward Rate Curves," Papers 1408.6279, arXiv.org.
- Moreno, Manuel & Platania, Federico, 2015. "A cyclical square-root model for the term structure of interest rates," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(1), pages 109-121.
- Gan, Guojun & Lin, X. Sheldon, 2015. "Valuation of large variable annuity portfolios under nested simulation: A functional data approach," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 138-150.
- Roustant, Olivier & Ginsbourger, David & Deville, Yves, 2012. "DiceKriging, DiceOptim: Two R Packages for the Analysis of Computer Experiments by Kriging-Based Metamodeling and Optimization," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 51(i01).
- Patrick Hagan & Graeme West, 2006. "Interpolation Methods for Curve Construction," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 89-129.
- Debón, A. & Martínez-Ruiz, F. & Montes, F., 2010. "A geostatistical approach for dynamic life tables: The effect of mortality on remaining lifetime and annuities," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 327-336, December.
- Poletti Laurini, Márcio & Moura, Marcelo, 2010.
"Constrained smoothing B-splines for the term structure of interest rates,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 339-350, April.
- Laurini, Márcio P. & Moura, Marcelo, 2007. "Constrained Smoothing Splines for the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Insper Working Papers wpe_100, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Bachoc, François, 2013. "Cross Validation and Maximum Likelihood estimations of hyper-parameters of Gaussian processes with model misspecification," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 55-69.
- Kanevski, M. & Maignan, M. & Pozdnoukhov, A. & Timonin, V., 2008. "Interest rates mapping," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(15), pages 3897-3903.
- Rama Cont, 2006. "Model Uncertainty And Its Impact On The Pricing Of Derivative Instruments," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 519-547.
- Kerkhof, Jeroen & Melenberg, Bertrand, 2004. "Backtesting for risk-based regulatory capital," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 1845-1865, August.
- Rama Cont, 2006. "Model uncertainty and its impact on the pricing of derivative instruments," Post-Print halshs-00002695, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsModel risk; Interest-rate curve; OIS discount curve; Implied default distribution; Kriging;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:255:y:2016:i:2:p:631-648. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.