Interest-Rate Modeling with Multiple Yield Curves
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dilip Madan, 2015. "Asset pricing theory for two price economies," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 1-35, February.
- Cousin, Areski & Maatouk, Hassan & Rullière, Didier, 2016. "Kriging of financial term-structures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(2), pages 631-648.
- Fanelli, Viviana, 2016. "A defaultable HJM modelling of the Libor rate for pricing Basis Swaps after the credit crunch," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(1), pages 238-244.
- N. Moreni & A. Pallavicini, 2014.
"Parsimonious HJM modelling for multiple yield curve dynamics,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 199-210, February.
- Nicola Moreni & Andrea Pallavicini, 2010. "Parsimonious HJM Modelling for Multiple Yield-Curve Dynamics," Papers 1011.0828, arXiv.org.
- Marco, Bianchetti & Mattia, Carlicchi, 2012. "Interest Rates After The Credit Crunch: Multiple-Curve Vanilla Derivatives and SABR," MPRA Paper 42248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Macrina & Obeid Mahomed, 2018. "Consistent Valuation Across Curves Using Pricing Kernels," Papers 1801.04994, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2018.
- Andrea Pallavicini & Damiano Brigo, 2013. "Interest-Rate Modelling in Collateralized Markets: Multiple curves, credit-liquidity effects, CCPs," Papers 1304.1397, arXiv.org.
- Dilip B. Madan, 2016. "Benchmarking in two price financial markets," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 201-219, May.
- Christa Cuchiero & Claudio Fontana & Alessandro Gnoatto, 2014. "A general HJM framework for multiple yield curve modeling," Papers 1406.4301, arXiv.org, revised May 2015.
- Christa Cuchiero & Claudio Fontana & Alessandro Gnoatto, 2016. "A general HJM framework for multiple yield curve modelling," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 267-320, April.
- Madan, Dilip B., 2014. "Modeling and monitoring risk acceptability in markets: The case of the credit default swap market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 63-73.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:263:y:2017:i:2:p:707-718 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:jfexxx:v:01:y:2014:i:01:n:s2345768614500019 is not listed on IDEAS
- Damiano Brigo & Andrea Pallavicini, 2014. "CCP Cleared or Bilateral CSA Trades with Initial/Variation Margins under credit, funding and wrong-way risks: A Unified Valuation Approach," Papers 1401.3994, arXiv.org.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1006.4767. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .