Interest-Rate Modelling in Collateralized Markets: Multiple curves, credit-liquidity effects, CCPs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- N. Moreni & A. Pallavicini, 2014.
"Parsimonious HJM modelling for multiple yield curve dynamics,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 199-210, February.
- Nicola Moreni & Andrea Pallavicini, 2010. "Parsimonious HJM Modelling for Multiple Yield-Curve Dynamics," Papers 1011.0828, arXiv.org.
- Enrico Biffis & David Blake & Lorenzo Pitotti & Ariel Sun, 2016.
"The Cost of Counterparty Risk and Collateralization in Longevity Swaps,"
Journal of Risk & Insurance,
The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 83(2), pages 387-419, June.
- Biffis, Enrico & Blake, David & Pitotti, Lorenzo & Sun, Ariel, 2011. "The cost of counterparty risk and collateralization in longevity swaps," MPRA Paper 35740, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tapking, Jens & Eisenschmidt, Jens, 2009. "Liquidity risk premia in unsecured interbank money markets," Working Paper Series 1025, European Central Bank.
- Andrea Pallavicini & Daniele Perini & Damiano Brigo, 2012. "Funding, Collateral and Hedging: uncovering the mechanics and the subtleties of funding valuation adjustments," Papers 1210.3811, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2012.
- Andrea Pallavicini & Marco Tarenghi, 2010. "Interest-Rate Modeling with Multiple Yield Curves," Papers 1006.4767, arXiv.org.
- Carl Chiarella & Samuel Chege Maina & Christina Nikitopoulos-Sklibosios, 2010. "Markovian Defaultable HJM Term Structure Models with Unspanned Stochastic Volatility," Research Paper Series 283, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Henrard, Marc, 2007. "The irony in the derivatives discounting," MPRA Paper 3115, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laura Morino & Wolfgang J. Ruggaldier, 2014. "On multicurve models for the term structure," Papers 1401.5431, arXiv.org.
- Damiano Brigo & Qing Liu & Andrea Pallavicini & David Sloth, 2014. "Nonlinear Valuation under Collateral, Credit Risk and Funding Costs: A Numerical Case Study Extending Black-Scholes," Papers 1404.7314, arXiv.org.
- Giacomo Bormetti & Damiano Brigo & Marco Francischello & Andrea Pallavicini, 2015. "Impact of Multiple Curve Dynamics in Credit Valuation Adjustments under Collateralization," Papers 1507.08779, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2015.
- Fanelli, Viviana, 2016. "A defaultable HJM modelling of the Libor rate for pricing Basis Swaps after the credit crunch," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(1), pages 238-244.
- Zorana Grbac & Laura Meneghello & Wolfgang J. Runggaldier, 2015. "Derivative pricing for a multi-curve extension of the Gaussian, exponentially quadratic short rate model," Papers 1512.03259, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2016.
- Chris Kenyon & Andrew Green, 2013. "Regulatory-Optimal Funding," Papers 1310.3386, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2014.
- Yannick Armenti & Stéphane Crépey, 2017. "Central Clearing Valuation Adjustment," Working Papers hal-01169169, HAL.
- Damiano Brigo & Andrea Pallavicini, 2013. "CCPs, Central Clearing, CSA, Credit Collateral and Funding Costs Valuation FAQ: Re-hypothecation, CVA, Closeout, Netting, WWR, Gap-Risk, Initial and Variation Margins, Multiple Discount Curves, FVA?," Papers 1312.0128, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2013.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:263:y:2017:i:2:p:707-718 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michele Bonollo & Irene Crimaldi & Andrea Flori & Laura Gianfagna & Fabio Pammolli, 2016. "Assessing financial distress dependencies in OTC markets: a new approach using trade repositories data," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 30(4), pages 397-426, November.
- repec:wsi:jfexxx:v:01:y:2014:i:01:n:s2345768614500019 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yannick Armenti & St'ephane Cr'epey, 2015. "Central Clearing Valuation Adjustment," Papers 1506.08595, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2017.
- Nicola Moreni & Andrea Pallavicini, 2015. "FX Modelling in Collateralized Markets: foreign measures, basis curves, and pricing formulae," Papers 1508.04321, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2015.
- Damiano Brigo & Andrea Pallavicini, 2014. "CCP Cleared or Bilateral CSA Trades with Initial/Variation Margins under credit, funding and wrong-way risks: A Unified Valuation Approach," Papers 1401.3994, arXiv.org.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1304.1397. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.