Affine multiple yield curve models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eckhard Platen & Steffan Tappe, 2015. "Real-World Forward Rate Dynamics With Affine Realizations," Published Paper Series 2015-7, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Stephane Crepey & Andrea Macrina & Tuyet Mai Nguyen & David Skovmand, 2015. "Rational Multi-Curve Models with Counterparty-Risk Valuation Adjustments," Papers 1502.07397, arXiv.org.
- Masaaki Kijima & Keiichi Tanaka & Tony Wong, 2009. "A multi-quality model of interest rates," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 133-145.
- Damiano Brigo & Fabio Mercurio, 2001. "A deterministic-shift extension of analytically-tractable and time-homogeneous short-rate models," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 369-387.
- Antonia Castaño-Martínez & Fernando López-Blázquez, 2005. "Distribution of a sum of weighted noncentral chi-square variables," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 14(2), pages 397-415, December.
- Nicola Bruti-Liberati & Christina Nikitopoulos-Sklibosios & Eckhard Platen, 2010. "Real-world jump-diffusion term structure models," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 23-37.
- Abdelkoddousse Ahdida & Aur'elien Alfonsi, 2010. "Exact and high order discretization schemes for Wishart processes and their affine extensions," Papers 1006.2281, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2013.
- Christa Cuchiero & Claudio Fontana & Alessandro Gnoatto, 2016.
"A general HJM framework for multiple yield curve modelling,"
Finance and Stochastics,
Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 267-320, April.
- Christa Cuchiero & Claudio Fontana & Alessandro Gnoatto, 2014. "A general HJM framework for multiple yield curve modeling," Papers 1406.4301, arXiv.org, revised May 2015.
- Christa Cuchiero & Claudio Fontana & Alessandro Gnoatto, 2014. "A general HJM framework for multiple yield curve modeling," Working Papers hal-01011752, HAL.
- Abdelkoddousse Ahdida & Aurélien Alfonsi, 2013. "Exact and high order discretization schemes for Wishart processes and their affine extensions," Post-Print hal-00491371, HAL.
- Filipović, Damir & Trolle, Anders B., 2013. "The term structure of interbank risk," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(3), pages 707-733.
- Don H. Kim, 2014. "Swaption Pricing In Affine And Other Models," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(4), pages 790-820, October.
- Zorana Grbac & Antonis Papapantoleon & John Schoenmakers & David Skovmand, 2014. "Affine LIBOR models with multiple curves: theory, examples and calibration," Papers 1405.2450, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2015.
- Christa Cuchiero & Damir Filipovi'c & Eberhard Mayerhofer & Josef Teichmann, 2009. "Affine processes on positive semidefinite matrices," Papers 0910.0137, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2011.
- Ruggero Caldana & Gianluca Fusai & Alessandro Gnoatto & Martino Grasselli, 2016. "General closed-form basket option pricing bounds," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 535-554, April.
- L. C. G. Rogers, 1997. "The Potential Approach to the Term Structure of Interest Rates and Foreign Exchange Rates," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(2), pages 157-176.
- Kenneth J. Singleton & Len Umantsev, 2002. "Pricing Coupon-Bond Options And Swaptions In Affine Term Structure Models," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(4), pages 427-446.
- Henrard, Marc, 2007. "The irony in the derivatives discounting," MPRA Paper 3115, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ernst Eberlein & Christoph Gerhart & Zorana Grbac, 2018. "Multiple curve L\'evy forward price model allowing for negative interest rates," Papers 1805.02605, arXiv.org.
- Henrik Dam & Andrea Macrina & David Skovmand & David Sloth, 2018. "Rational Models for Inflation-Linked Derivatives," Papers 1801.08804, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2018.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-03-10 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1603.00527. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.