Rational Multi-Curve Models with Counterparty-Risk Valuation Adjustments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Macrina & Priyanka Parbhoo, 2014. "Randomised Mixture Models for Pricing Kernels," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 21(4), pages 281-315, November.
- Longstaff, Francis A & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 2001. "Valuing American Options by Simulation: A Simple Least-Squares Approach," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 14(1), pages 113-147.
- David Heath & Robert Jarrow & Andrew Morton, 2008.
"Bond Pricing And The Term Structure Of Interest Rates: A New Methodology For Contingent Claims Valuation,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 13, pages 277-305
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Heath, David & Jarrow, Robert & Morton, Andrew, 1992. "Bond Pricing and the Term Structure of Interest Rates: A New Methodology for Contingent Claims Valuation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 77-105, January.
- Masaaki Kijima & Keiichi Tanaka & Tony Wong, 2009. "A multi-quality model of interest rates," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 133-145.
- Jiro Akahori & Yuji Hishida & Josef Teichmann & Takahiro Tsuchiya, 2009. "A Heat Kernel Approach to Interest Rate Models," Papers 0910.5033, arXiv.org.
- Christa Cuchiero & Claudio Fontana & Alessandro Gnoatto, 2016.
"A general HJM framework for multiple yield curve modelling,"
Finance and Stochastics,
Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 267-320, April.
- Christa Cuchiero & Claudio Fontana & Alessandro Gnoatto, 2014. "A general HJM framework for multiple yield curve modeling," Papers 1406.4301, arXiv.org, revised May 2015.
- Christa Cuchiero & Claudio Fontana & Alessandro Gnoatto, 2014. "A general HJM framework for multiple yield curve modeling," Working Papers hal-01011752, HAL.
- Si Cheng & Michael R. Tehranchi, 2014. "Polynomial Term Structure Models," Papers 1404.6190, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2016.
- Filipović, Damir & Trolle, Anders B., 2013. "The term structure of interbank risk," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(3), pages 707-733.
- L. C. G. Rogers, 1997. "The Potential Approach to the Term Structure of Interest Rates and Foreign Exchange Rates," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(2), pages 157-176.
- Ernst Eberlein & Kathrin Glau & Antonis Papapantoleon, 2010. "Analysis of Fourier Transform Valuation Formulas and Applications," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 211-240.
- N. El Karoui & S. Peng & M. C. Quenez, 1997. "Backward Stochastic Differential Equations in Finance," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 1-71.
- Christa Cuchiero & Martin Keller-Ressel & Josef Teichmann, 2012. "Polynomial processes and their applications to mathematical finance," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 711-740, October.
- Masaaki Fujii & Yasufumi Shimada & Akihiko Takahashi, 2009. "A Market Model of Interest Rates with Dynamic Basis Spreads in the presence of Collateral and Multiple Currencies," CARF F-Series CARF-F-196, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo, revised Apr 2011.
- Masaaki Fujii & Yasufumi Shimada & Akihiko Takahashi, 2009. "A Note on Construction of Multiple Swap Curves with and without Collateral," CARF F-Series CARF-F-154, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo, revised Jan 2010.
- Dorje C. Brody & Lane P. Hughston & Ewan Mackie, 2011. "General Theory of Geometric L\'evy Models for Dynamic Asset Pricing," Papers 1111.2169, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2012.
- Henrard, Marc, 2007. "The irony in the derivatives discounting," MPRA Paper 3115, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Longstaff, Francis A & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 2001. "Valuing American Options by Simulation: A Simple Least-Squares Approach," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt43n1k4jb, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Lane Hughston & Avraam Rafailidis, 2005. "A chaotic approach to interest rate modelling," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 43-65, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1502.07397. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.