A Heat Kernel Approach to Interest Rate Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Heath & Robert Jarrow & Andrew Morton, 2008.
"Bond Pricing And The Term Structure Of Interest Rates: A New Methodology For Contingent Claims Valuation,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 13, pages 277-305
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Heath, David & Jarrow, Robert & Morton, Andrew, 1992. "Bond Pricing and the Term Structure of Interest Rates: A New Methodology for Contingent Claims Valuation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 77-105, January.
- M. R. Grasselli & T. R. Hurd, 2003. "Wiener Chaos and the Cox-Ingersoll-Ross model," Papers math/0307197, arXiv.org.
- Joanne Kennedy & Phil Hunt & Antoon Pelsser, 2000. "Markov-functional interest rate models," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 391-408.
- L. C. G. Rogers, 1997. "The Potential Approach to the Term Structure of Interest Rates and Foreign Exchange Rates," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(2), pages 157-176.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:ijtafx:v:15:y:2012:i:01:n:s0219024911006553 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Macrina, 2012. "Heat Kernel Framework for Asset Pricing in Finite Time," Papers 1211.0856, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2013.
- Andrea Macrina & Priyanka A. Parbhoo, 2011. "Randomised Mixture Models for Pricing Kernels," Papers 1112.2059, arXiv.org.
- Andrea Macrina & Priyanka A. Parbhoo, 2010. "Security Pricing with Information-Sensitive Discounting," Papers 1001.3570, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2010.
- Andrea Macrina & Priyanka Parbhoo, 2014. "Randomised Mixture Models for Pricing Kernels," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 21(4), pages 281-315, November.
- Stephane Crepey & Andrea Macrina & Tuyet Mai Nguyen & David Skovmand, 2015. "Rational Multi-Curve Models with Counterparty-Risk Valuation Adjustments," Papers 1502.07397, arXiv.org.
- Jirô Akahori & Andrea Macrina, 2012.
"Heat Kernel Interest Rate Models With Time-Inhomogeneous Markov Processes,"
International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(01), pages 1-15.
- Jirô Akahori & Andrea Macrina, 2012. "Heat Kernel Interest Rate Models With Time-Inhomogeneous Markov Processes," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Finance at Fields, chapter 1, pages 1-15 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Jiro Akahori & Andrea Macrina, 2010. "Heat Kernel Interest Rate Models with Time-Inhomogeneous Markov Processes," Papers 1012.1878, arXiv.org.
- Andrea Macrina & Obeid Mahomed, 2018. "Consistent Valuation Across Curves Using Pricing Kernels," Papers 1801.04994, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2018.
- Andrea Macrina & Priyanka A. Parbhoo, 2010. "Securities Pricing with Information-Sensitive Discounting," KIER Working Papers 695, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-31 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:0910.5033. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.