A Markovian Defaultable Term Structure Model with State Dependent Volatilities
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carl Chiarella & Christina Nikitopoulos Sklibosios & Erik Schlögl, 2007. "A Markovian Defaultable Term Structure Model With State Dependent Volatilities," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 10(01), pages 155-202.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bystrom, Hans & Kwon, Oh Kang, 2007.
"A simple continuous measure of credit risk,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 508-523.
- Hans Byström & Oh-Kang Kwon, 2003. "A Simple Continuous Measure of Credit Risk," Research Paper Series 111, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Byström, Hans & Kwon, Oh Kang, 2003. "A Simple Continuous Measure of Credit Risk," Working Papers 2003:14, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 18 Jan 2005.
- Prigent, J.-L. & Renault, O. & Scaillet, O., 2000.
"An Empirical Investigation in Credit Spread Indices,"
Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales)
2000028, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Olivier Scaillet & Olivier Renault & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2000. "An Empirical Investigation in Credit Spread Indices," FMG Discussion Papers dp363, Financial Markets Group.
- Jean -Luc Prigent & Olivier Renault & Olivier Scaillet, 2000. "An Empirical Investigation in Credit Spread Indices," Working Papers 2000-59, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Das, Sanjiv R., 2002. "The surprise element: jumps in interest rates," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 27-65, January.
- Tomas Björk & Yuri Kabanov & Wolfgang Runggaldier, 1997. "Bond Market Structure in the Presence of Marked Point Processes," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(2), pages 211-239.
- Carl Chiarella & Christina Sklibosios, 2003.
"A Class of Jump-Diffusion Bond Pricing Models within the HJM Framework,"
Asia-Pacific Financial Markets,
Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 10(2), pages 87-127, September.
- Carl Chiarella & Christina Nikitopoulos-Sklibosios, 2004. "A Class of Jump-Diffusion Bond Pricing Models within the HJM Framework," Research Paper Series 132, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Carl Chiarella & Thuy‐Duong Tô, 2003.
"The jump component of the volatility structure of interest rate futures markets: An international comparison,"
Journal of Futures Markets,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(12), pages 1125-1158, December.
- To, Thuy Duong & Carl Chiarella, 2003. "The Jump Component of the Volatility Structure of Interest Rate Futures Markets: An International Comparison," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 205, Royal Economic Society.
- R. Bhar & C. Chiarella, 1997.
"Transformation of Heath?Jarrow?Morton models to Markovian systems,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 1-26.
- Ram Bhar & Carl Chiarella, 1995. "Transformation of Heath-Jarrow-Morton Models to Markovian Systems," Working Paper Series 53, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- John C. Cox & Jonathan E. Ingersoll Jr. & Stephen A. Ross, 2005. "A Theory Of The Term Structure Of Interest Rates," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 5, pages 129-164 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Björk, Tomas & Gombani, Andrea, 1997. "Minimal Realizations of Forward Rates," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 182, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Hiroshi Shirakawa, 1991. "Interest Rate Option Pricing With Poisson-Gaussian Forward Rate Curve Processes," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(4), pages 77-94.
- Inui, Koji & Kijima, Masaaki, 1998. "A Markovian Framework in Multi-Factor Heath-Jarrow-Morton Models," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(03), pages 423-440, September.
- David Heath & Robert Jarrow & Andrew Morton, 2008.
"Bond Pricing And The Term Structure Of Interest Rates: A New Methodology For Contingent Claims Valuation,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 13, pages 277-305
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Heath, David & Jarrow, Robert & Morton, Andrew, 1992. "Bond Pricing and the Term Structure of Interest Rates: A New Methodology for Contingent Claims Valuation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 77-105, January.
- Carl Chiarella & Oh Kwon, 2003. "Finite Dimensional Affine Realisations of HJM Models in Terms of Forward Rates and Yields," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 129-155, May.
- Sarig, Oded & Warga, Arthur, 1989. " Some Empirical Estimates of the Risk Structure of Interest Rates," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 44(5), pages 1351-1360, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laura Morino & Wolfgang J. Ruggaldier, 2014. "On multicurve models for the term structure," Papers 1401.5431, arXiv.org.
- Son-Nan Chen & Pao-Peng Hsu & Chang-Yi Li, 2016. "Pricing credit-risky bonds and spread options modelling credit-spread term structures with two-dimensional Markov-modulated jump-diffusion," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 573-592, April.
- repec:wsi:ijtafx:v:16:y:2013:i:04:n:s0219024913500192 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicola Bruti-Liberati & Christina Nikitopoulos-Sklibosios & Eckhard Platen & Erik Schlögl, 2009. "Alternative Defaultable Term Structure Models," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 16(1), pages 1-31, March.
- Carl Chiarella & Samuel Chege Maina & Christina Nikitopoulos-Sklibosios, 2010. "Markovian Defaultable HJM Term Structure Models with Unspanned Stochastic Volatility," Research Paper Series 283, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Carl Chiarella & Samuel Chege Maina & Christina Nikitopoulos Sklibosios, 2013.
"Credit Derivatives Pricing With Stochastic Volatility Models,"
International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 16(04), pages 1-28.
- Carl Chiarella & Samuel Chege Maina & Christina Nikitopoulos-Sklibosios, 2011. "Credit Derivative Pricing with Stochastic Volatility Models," Research Paper Series 293, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
More about this item
Keywordsdefaultable HJM model; strochastic credit spreads; defaultable bond prices;
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-11-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2004-11-22 (Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2004-11-22 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2005-01-10 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uts:rpaper:135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duncan Ford). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qfutsau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.